Cereus update - Page 3
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Cereus update

Was it me that semi-bluffed there would be a fix in 24 hours ?

It was probably me... You want honestly OK:
    There are two main HoldemManager teams: team 1 works on HoldemManager (includes rvg72), team 2 (includes ScannerSupport) works on TableScanner.

We (fozzy, fabio, netsrak, me) aren't part of team 1 and 2.
    We create lists of all problems and team 1 and 2 fixes those problems.
    I'm quite impressed every time I update HoldemManager and see the release list of all new fixes! When team 1 and 2 have both finished their "to do list of fixes" a new beta is released. (usually every week, at times almost every day, remember beta 22, 23, 23a, 23b, 24, 25, etc. all in one week?)

This week, there is a delay with the 1.09.03 release. I have no idea why, I don't know which team to "blame", I don't know when it'll be released. (I wrote "sometime this week" in another post, but in all honesty that was another semi-bluff) (and I was SHOCKED to read the TableScanner Ongame problem could take 4 weeks to fix) I do know, team 1 and 2 are both working very hard, and when it will be released the list of fixes will be a lot longer, than had it been released last week.

I'm very sorry, this will have a negative effect on your expiring trial version.
    If it does expire, and some things important for you are still not fixed, we can always offer you a 10 day full refund option so that you can use it risk free.
    Last edited by Patvs; 11-24-2009 at 06:31 PM.
    Participate in the Beta release of the newest Hold'em Manager version: HM Cloud. Sign-up HERE.

If you would like to leave some feedback to help us improve the quality of the solutions, and/or the support quality you received, - you can do this here

Sorry guys.
    Usually when Cereus makes an update it's a matter of 24 hours to fix.
    Hence we made a first estimate, without having the time to take a closer look at the new Cereus version.
    Unfortunately it turned out to be a bigger update this time,
    and we had to spend a lot of time on research, developement and testing to find the best solution for the new Cereus version.

Nevertheless we have worked out a solution and it's just waiting to be released.
    Have bit more patience please

gimme

Quote Originally Posted by ScannerSupport View Post
    Sorry guys.
    Usually when Cereus makes an update it's a matter of 24 hours to fix.
    Hence we made a first estimate, without having the time to take a closer look at the new Cereus version.
    Unfortunately it turned out to be a bigger update this time,
    and we had to spend a lot of time on research, developement and testing to find the best solution for the new Cereus version.

Nevertheless we have worked out a solution and it's just waiting to be released.
    Have bit more patience please
    Thx for the update. I also have been waiting for this. I quoted your post because it was professional and explained what the issue was. I would hope this kind of response is what we will see going forward. Unfortunately, customers can get a little anxious and angry but I think you handled it well unlike the former response.

Thanks again!

HoldemManager 1.09.03 is available now:
    http://forums.holdemmanager.com/show...088#post107094

so i just downloaded the new update...

now when i run table scanner for cereus the program literally scrolls through my lobby, however it does not give me any stats on the table, give me the option to open the tables or anything. the whole process takes about 5 seconds as it just scrolls down the entire lobby.

thoughts?

Quote Originally Posted by aceskay View Post
    so i just downloaded the new update...

now when i run table scanner for cereus the program literally scrolls through my lobby, however it does not give me any stats on the table, give me the option to open the tables or anything. the whole process takes about 5 seconds as it just scrolls down the entire lobby.

thoughts?
    I have the same problem

In my case the hands are imported and the hud works fine , table scanner detect and scans the lobby but doesnt show anything im pretty sure that the filter is what it should and the poker room lobby shows the games that im trying to scan.

The same for ipoker.

Also i click "manual" and after adobe tries to open it says that the file is damaged.
    Last edited by armbrust; 11-27-2009 at 08:58 PM.

My scanner isn't working either....

I realize that it is a holiday weekend, but please don't let it take as long to respond with regards to this issue as support took after promising a 24hr. fix.

Like was said earlier in the thread, all we want is honest answers, and if something is going to take a while because it looks complex, please just let us know so that we're not just left wondering and getting pissed off.