Fulltilt Tourney doesn't import properly. Purging the Tourney hands doesn't work

Default Fulltilt Tourney doesn't import properly. Purging the Tourney hands doesn't work

Hello guys,
    i've just bought the Holdem Manager and was trying to transfer my histories from Poker Tracker to Holdem Manager. The Cashgame-histories i was able to transfer with some small losses but it's ok, however the Fulltilt tourney histories don't work at all and they actually spoil the database because the Purge funktion doesn't work with tourney hands from fulltilt (didn't try other sites) - it always reports that zero hands were found to purge (cash games hands could be purged without problems). The tourney hands seem to be ok however the results of the tourneys are totally off (like money won - everywhere is zero and placed finished is always like 8 or 9th). So as for now, unfortunately, the tourney-functionality isn't usable at all....

Can i get some help?

Thanks in advance

If you play a site like stars/ftp you can email their support and ask for all your old hand histories and tourney summaries.

Then create a new Db and import all the original files instead of the ones exported from pt3. The purge issue is a known bug. For now you can delete tourneys via the Dataview tab.

Default Thanks

Well thank you for your reply. I've written Fulltilt if they can send me every hand i played, I REALLY DOUBT they will though but maybe magic does happen...

Quote Originally Posted by bosss View Post
    Well thank you for your reply. I've written Fulltilt if they can send me every hand i played, I REALLY DOUBT they will though but maybe magic does happen...
    Yes, they will. It is very common.