Issues with summaries

Default Issues with summaries

1. vpip and pfr are lower in summaries than they are when going to reports and looking up players stats that way, all other stats seem to correspond correctly.
    2. I just want the report for certain stakes and fixed limit holdem, when I click refresh it automatically checks all the stakes again.
    3. Intermittent issue -Group Profile not showing all stats on right hand side e.g. vpip getting cutoff at 80-88%. I'm playing HU Fixed Limit so vpips up to 100% are not unusual in this format. This seems to work OK when first opening up Holdem manager, but when you refresh to change report - it happens.
    4. bb/100 is not shown in Summaries.

These are all known issues for the Opponents-->Summaries tab.

And will be fixed in a future update.
    Participate in the Beta release of the newest Hold'em Manager version: HM Cloud. Sign-up HERE.

If you would like to leave some feedback to help us improve the quality of the solutions, and/or the support quality you received, - you can do this here

Not going to go on a rant here as I know you guys on support are working as hard as you can but I'm going to have to note my annoyance with Hm2

HM1 was great and I was expecting even better things from HM2 but tbh pretty surprised that well over half year down the line from being released from Beta that HM2 in reality is still in Beta. It's riddled with bugs and annoyances. I'm almost at the point where I can't be bothered reporting what I find anymore. I'm sure when HM2 is finally ready I'll love it but at the way things are going that could be a year down the line. If I'm still playing poker when HM3 gets released I'll be far more cautious before ceasing to use HM2 and moving to that if you are going to carry on releasing products before they are ready.