Custom filters to step 7 (filters)

Default Custom filters to step 7 (filters)

sup

I've recently bought LB and is trying to get used to the software. Lately I've been reviewing "Step 7 (Filters)". The box for each filter, gives a brief overview of the current status of say: 1 - Top pair, but in the video you suggest reviewing your river agg% and that is should be > 30% or thereabouts.

When I go to the report tabs in HEM2 and view the "Leakbuster - Stakes" report I have to make my own filter to see the same stats as the 1 - Top pair filter in Leakbuster step 7 is showing. Also the # of hands are seldom the same as well as amount won/lost - making me doubt I build the filters correctly in the reports tab of HEM2. Also it's such a hassle to have to build these filters myself for each of the filter in step 7 while being in the reports tab so my question is:

-is there a place to DL the filters for step 7 anywhere on the web so I don't have to build them myself?
    -is there an easier way?

I found out I can use the little box in the LB Step 7 and arrange $ won/lost and look at my hands that way, but would <3 to have the reports in the reports tab updated as well to view more stats and follow the vid better.

Please help

Seems like the same Q as here asked May 2011: http://forums.holdemmanager.com/gene...r-filters.html

Thanks for reporting this. We are aware of the issue and are working to resolve it for one of our next updates.