HM2 More Filters Basic - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by geek View Post
    Udbky, thanks for considering it, I would just like to emphasize that this seems like a natural enhancement to the current 3bettor, raiser and limper position basic filters. This is HIGHLY needed for our ability to analyze our game and play vs different calling positions/ranges in todays demanding games. I hope this is given the attention it deserves.
    #2. please implement a villains pos = "xyz" filter or sth similar!

Quote Originally Posted by Guenni View Post
    #2. please implement a villains pos = "xyz" filter or sth similar!
    +100. It's amazingly annoying not having this feature in this day and age.

I was thinking of creating a thread for this feature few weeks ago.

Indeed, when BTN opens and the difference between the SB and BB caller is HUGE,
    and having the option to select the caller position is crucial for analyzing specific positions (mainly BBvD).

I want to add about filtering with /w relative position.
    - Why when I filter CO openraised and faced 3bet /w relative position OOP, it shows a lot more hands than
    If I filter it faced 3bet from BTN ?
    - Why when I filter CO open /w relative position IP, it shows only the hands that continue vs 3bet (but not for OOP filter)
    - Why when I filter D open /w relative position OOP I get filtered 2/3 of my hands that faced 3bet !?

(I know I don't need to use the relative position for those filters, but it seems strange to me about the results)

Tnx guys

This is a written request - HM-6770. I have added each of you to be notified when it is resolved.
    Regards udbrky (Chris)

Do you have an idea why selected ALIAS doesn't work when we set 'vsplayer' filter as other alias ?

Another thing is when I filter (let's say) my BB call vs BTN raiser and use "vsplayer" filter and set a specific player,
    it would be good if it showed only instances when the specific player was on the button.

These two are not possible. We are looking into hiding the alias from the vs player list.

For the second part, you can export hands where he is on the button. Make him the current player - go to positions report. Choose Button, show all, select all, save to disk.

Then, import in a database and you can filter for times he raises.
    Regards udbrky (Chris)

Bumping super old thread. Is there a way to do this yet? I was looking into it today, I really want to know how I do OTB when SB flats versus when BB flats..

Quote Originally Posted by jasperdgg View Post
    Bumping super old thread. Is there a way to do this yet? I was looking into it today, I really want to know how I do OTB when SB flats versus when BB flats..
    HM-6770 to add a filter for callers position is still an open ticket. I have added your email address to the ticket so we can notify you when/if we have added it.

Is there any way to do this yet? Came here via googling a solution.

Im surprised this feature isnt added my default, specially seems BTN v SB and BTN v BB play quite differently and also UTG vs MP and UTG vs CO/BTN

I seen some talk about complicating the software but we have Heros position and raisers position, not quite sure why callers position was left out...

There is a drop box with raiser, 3 better, limper, im not sure adding 1 more item "caller" to the menu is suddenly going to confuse people. More people are probably confused on how to filter by caller then people being confused because the options there

This is still not possible and is much more complex than simply adding a new filter. It is a limitation in the database schema and would require a major update with a forced database update for all players. The last time we did a forced database schema update it caused a lot of unexpected issues so this is unlikely to happen in HM2. Hopefully it will be possible in HM3.