SitNGo Wizard 2 Alpha Feedback - Page 12
Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112

It kinda sounds stupid, because wizard could know hand ranges ONLY FROM STATS, what comes from hand histories what I provide. So if you want, I can make the same question only the way seems you will understand: If a hand ranges (WHAT I PROVIDE) consist only from 5 opponents hands, it will make the decision only based on these FIVE HANDS?

Thank you.

If you will tell me how to derive opponent hand ranges from stats I will make it a top priority.

Dan Harrington „On online cash games”, PAGES: 99-104. VP$IP/PFR

I have that book somewhere but I cannot find it. Can you provide a summary of his method?

Seriously... I'm not believing what my eyes are seeing in these last 6 posts. One thing is a player (fireis8) that is still a bit green and is trying to learn something. Another is the support not having a clue of poker/SNG's/ICM.

How is it possible to say "If you will tell me how to derive opponent hand ranges from stats I will make it a top priority." ?????

Believe me, i'm not the complaining type of guy but this forum, especially the SNGWiz, is getting worse everyday.

@fireis8: for your sake, find another place to learn poker, like pokerstrategy or something like that. Google VPIP/PFR, because those stats ARE hand ranges.

@support: your job, here, is to help people out, so you should know a thing or two about poker. Also, the "send us your game histories and we'll check it out" or "reinstall everything" are not a service! At best are delaying one!

Since HM2, the issues are countless and the releases are almost weekly! This isn't acceptable! I've paid almost $200 on HM2/SNGWiz and it sucks to have problems everytime! Hope you can put it together for good.

@alexvieira. REALY?! You can't believe to last six posts? Then maybe READ THEM CAREFULLY? Didn't I say that VPIP/PFR ARE hand ranges? I SAID SOMETHING DIFFERENT?
    Support asked me, how to know hand ranges, and I answered and EVEN MADE REFERENCE from the book! So, please don't say to me, that I need to go learn poker, but YOU GO WORK ON YOU READING SKILLS!

The problem is that opponent hand ranges depend on several factors that are not accounted for in VPIP/PFR stats. For example:

1. The number of players in the hand.
    2. The hero's effective stack size.
    3. The hero's position.
    4. Previous opponent actions.

These are very important factors that must be considered when estimating an opponent's hand range. VPIP/PFR know nothing about these factors, so trying to estimate an opponent hand range using these stats alone is not going to be very accurate.

The send to Nash feature only works for me after I've send the hand to SNG Wizard with right click. If I dont send it to the Wizard before all the positions are wrong.

Is this issue already known ?

I am not sure if this is a known issue yet or not but I can confirm the behavior you mention. He should be along to let us know if he is aware of the issue soon and if not he will let me know if I should write up the issue to track. He usually tracks most SNGW issues himself outside of our HM2/Cloud issue tracking system we use.

Quote Originally Posted by Troublemaker55 View Post
    The send to Nash feature only works for me after I've send the hand to SNG Wizard with right click. If I dont send it to the Wizard before all the positions are wrong.

Is this issue already known ?
    Thank you for reporting the issue. I will investigate and get it fixed.