SitNGo Wizard 2 Alpha Feedback - Page 4
Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Is there a way yet to "Show only marked hands" when i check it 0 hands appear ?
    You probably working on this but, will it be long until we can see a hud SW2 ?

Not yet, but it is on my list.

Hello,

my SW2 doesnt show the hands in the Current Hand tab. All the tournaments are imported correctly (few of them have duration 0:00 but thats not a big deal for now), i can see all the hands from all my mttsngs in the tournament tab all works perfect there.
    but when i switch to Current Hand i doesnt show any hands, any info, nothing. the $EV cEV buttons are frozent. the previous-next hand button and opponent models works just fine, also the copy hh button. any fix on this ?

i'm running the last ver. of HM2 .6866

Do you have the PokerStars client open at the same time? PokerStars does not allow ICM calculators to be running while the PokerStars client is running. Close the PokerStars client and you should be able to analyze hands.

Quote Originally Posted by SitNGo Wizard View Post
    Do you have the PokerStars client open at the same time? PokerStars does not allow ICM calculators to be running while the PokerStars client is running. Close the PokerStars client and you should be able to analyze hands.
    LOL of course. I just had this problem as well. Maybe an error message for those of us too dumb to check this first when we try to do analysis with client in our system tray. I think SNGwiz had this message.

please release this as a stand alone!!! (not reliant on hem 2)
    4/5 of my friends who play mtts/mttsngs "upgraded" to hem 2 and then rolled back to hem 1 and we all joke about how bad 2 pisses off the one guy who does still use it

please please dont exclusively attatch your product to something thats just expensive deadweight and extra steps for otherwise content hem 1 users

i do expect ill gladly purchase hem 2 once its actually more worthwhile to use than hem 1 but its just not yet

i estimate that in 18 months to 36 months right before hem 3 is released 2 will finally have all the bugs worked out

*cliffs: stand alone sngwiz2 good, hem 2 bad
    Last edited by UWjoe; 07-21-2012 at 05:34 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by UWjoe View Post
    please release this as a stand alone!!! (not reliant on hem 2)
    I agree. While I do not have the problems with HEM2 that UWjoe and his mates do, I do agree on the stand alone. I have not had reliable access to SW2 since being able to load SW2. It loads sometimes and sometimes not. When I does load, it is not all there. Have not been able to do any SW analysis for over 12 months. Have I reported these troubles? Yes, I have provided some feedback a while ago but most times saw that someone else has reported the problem(s). But also I am just a recreational player, have a family and other priorities so cannot spend a lot of time on this. I thought the feedback from the reg's/pro's would be more effective, pity to see they are still struggling.

Want my SNW Wiz back

James

The tasks that are currently at the top of my SW2 project list are:

1. Finish enhancements on the current hand view.
    2. Finish the new quiz mode (about 50% done).
    3. Create a stand alone version of SW2.

The stand alone version of SW2 is high on my list, but I want to get the basic functions implemented first.

Thank you for the update. Being a programmer (Report Solutions Designer) myself, I know how hard it can be to keep to the project plan but was hoping that you had an 'planned' timeline that you could give a estimated timeline. ie 1-6, 7-12 months etc.
    BTW, as SitNGo Wiz 2 was not showing up in my HEM2 again, I thought I would try yet again to reinstall SNGW1 and blow me down, it worked. woo hoo. Some reviewing to catch up on.

I do not have a release date yet, but you should see some significant updates in the next month or 2.