Definition help for HUD display: Trying to get percentage of postflop raises

Default Definition help for HUD display: Trying to get percentage of postflop raises

I am trying to create a custom stat which would give the percentage of times a player raises postflop given the opportunity. Actually I am trying to do one for Bet, Folding, Calling, and Raising postflop - but I'll just use raising as the example to get this worked out.

I would like the definition to count every opportunity a player has to raise postflop, regardless of the street. So for example if the pot was opened in front of them on the flop and the hero raised, that would be one success. And on the turn if the pot was opened again but they called it would be considered a missed oppotunity. Basically I am looking for:

(The number of times the player raised post flop / The number of opportunities a player had to raise post flop)

I am trying to model the BFCR stats shown in this HUD: An Advanced PT3 HUD, More Stats & Pop-Ups | Crush The Game.com

I guess the main thing I am trying to work out is if it is eeven possible to make definitions that are general post-flop, rather than individual streets?

I have a feeling this isn't possible -- I think it is another case where it would be necessary to create separate definitions for each street, and combine them. I hope that feature gets developed sometime, it seems like I keep running into this problem.

No direction but to trust the final destination

You can create separate definitions and give them the same "prefix" and "description" (both in the general tab) and they will combine into a single note as you are indicating here

Destroyer HUD homepage

Cant you use the HM2 stats under
    Flop Bet
    Flop vs Bet
    Then you can customize it more and do a MFCR for srp and 3b pots?

Thanks! This just opened up a lot of possibilities for me. There have been quite a few cusom hud stats I have wanted to build, but this was a recurring problem. I am going to be busy tonight!

This also solves the problem I was having in this thread as well: https://forums.holdemmanager.com/not...-position.html -- so all in all this is a good day. Thanks for the great support!

Quote Originally Posted by melles View Post
    Destroyer HUD homepage

Cant you use the HM2 stats under
    Flop Bet
    Flop vs Bet
    Then you can customize it more and do a MFCR for srp and 3b pots?
    That is fine for the flop, but I am trying to get info on how often the player plays from the flop forward. So you want to count each B/F/C/R opportunity from the point the flop is shown on thru the river. The stats are all divided into Flop/Turn/River in HEM as is. The goal here is to show post-flop play as a whole.