Blind spot in my HUD

Default Blind spot in my HUD

For some reason one of the seats on my HUD is not showing up. As far as I'm aware the bug only applies to NL 9-handed games on stars but for some reason seat 3 does not show up on my HUD.

Your hero HUD appears fine, and everyones HUD is in the right place, except for seat 3? What happens if you turn on HUD Options > Tables Preferences > Card and Alignment Edit? Do you see the 33 holecards? Try the [x] Force On Top option.

I had a similar issue with a customer tonight on UB and the Force on Top option solved it for him.

Please update to the latest version - http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloads/HmUpdate.exe

Under Vista and Windows 7 make sure UAC is disabled http://www.holdemmanager.net/faq/afmmain.aspx?faqid=73 or else you must set \holdem manager\dbcontrolpanel.exe, holdemmanager.exe and hmhud.exe are started as administrator. Run the windows explorer and navigate to your Holdemmanager installation directory. Right click the executables and select "Run as admin" from the compatibility tab. Windows 7 you MUST set all the executables to always run as admin.

The HUD is working completely fine except for seat 3. When I turn on cards and alignment edit the 33 hole cards do show up as do the mucked cards when seat 3 shows down a hand. Force on top did not fix anything. I have the latest version HEM and I have UAC disabled.

Edit: For the time being I have set up seat 3 as my preferred seat so the only stats I'm missing are my own.
    Last edited by walrusbear; 11-09-2009 at 03:43 AM.

1) Close HM and the Table Manager.
    2) Delete your existing HUD Prefs files, so HM will rebuild them to default.
    3) Delete > \Holdem Manager\Config\prefs.xml, pospref.txt, and pospref2.txt
    4) Start HM< Auto Import, Open the Table Manager, and test on a single cash table.