Holdem manager was working fine for last 3 months, but now working slow for last two

Exclamation Holdem manager was working fine for last 3 months, but now working slow for last two

I use holdem manager.

Recently, yesterday it is running slow in regards to having up to date stats on the tables. I do use vista, but never had this problem before.

Basically the import progress that lights up in green is super super slow. What can I do please help me??

I would suggest you do the majority of the things in this thread: http://www.holdemmanager.net/forum/s...ad.php?t=11194

Some of the most important things, imo:

- Remove the WinnerName, WinnerCards and WinnerWon from the Hands View Column Selector
    - Turning off logging and deleting existing logs
    - Vacuum/Full/Analyze, then Reindex - http://www.holdemmanager.net/faq/afm...aspx?faqid=163
    - Defrag last and make sure you stop the postgresql service before you defrag. I personally use Smart Defrag.
    - Do a Cold Boot (Shut Down > Start) before you use HM again

If you use transparent hud panel backgrounds, change to a solid color like black. Make sure the Opacity sliders for the cards and hud are at maximum. If you are using multi-panels, try disabling them.

Default I need to export and import hands from 2 computers

I know how to save and export hands on to the c drive, but I dont know how to carry the files over to another computer and import them. Can you please help me I have hands on one computer and my laptop and want to combine hands. Do I need a usb or is there any easier way and how woudl I do all that?

A USB Flash Drive or External Hard Drive is the easiest. Or you can use www.7zip.org to compress the hands into a single file and email it to yourself, or upload it from 1 PC to a site like megaupload and then download with the other PC.

Default After improting them onto a usb where to do or how do I get them in my holdem manager

After improting them onto a usb where to do or how do I get them in my holdem manager?

Thanks!

Via import file or import from folder - choose the path to your USB stick or copy the files from the USB stick to your Desktop or a harddisk folder and choose this location as import folder.

Default faster

Hi there,

Is there any way of doing this faster importing the hands from my other computer. there is like 100 files and I can only load one at a time??

You can use the Import from File(s) and just select multiple/all files. Ctrl+A will select all files. Or you can use Import from Folder and point to the parent folder that contains all the hand histories.