Custom Reports

Thread: Custom Reports

Default Custom Reports

Would it be possible to have custom reports in the reports tab? Just a couple of blank ones similar to "By Stakes" would be great, I play on loads of sites and am using custom stats to look at my rake/bonus/rb%. Would mean I don't need to keep adding and deleting them whenever I want to check.

Thanks in advance

Not sure what you mean about deleting and adding them, anyway all your reports are stored in C:\Program Files\RVG Software\Holdem Manager\Reports and you can copy thise reports and edit them and save them. You must restart HM for the reports to show up however
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    We welcome any feedback on any solutions we provide, this helps us to provide better quality solutions in the future.

Thanks for the quick reply. I made a copy of "ByStakes.Report" and renamed it as "RB.Report". It doesn't show up in the reports list in HEM though, even after I restart HEM.

Also, now I'm using custom stats and custom reports, will I have any problems with these disappearing when I update HEM?

Maybe email me the file morny@holdemmanager.net also are you sure you saved it to the correct place, some people have HM installed in 2 places by mistake because they pointed to the wrong path when doing an update

Its never deleted reports when ive updated however making backups is still a good idea
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    We welcome any feedback on any solutions we provide, this helps us to provide better quality solutions in the future.

Email sent

Just figured it out actually, all I had to do was edit the .report file with notepad and change the name of the report displayed.

Yeah just about to reply, you cant save it with the same name as another report.