Everest: hud doesn't work after table change

Default Everest: hud doesn't work after table change

Yesterday I played tournaments on Everest and every time I got transfered to another table the HUD stopped working. Restarting holdem manager is not possible, table finder neither. The only sollution is rebooting the computer. This is the same bug as 'in the old days' but in the latest versions it worked correctly.

I think this might be an issue with Everest since when you get moved I don't think they tell us the new table name in the hand history file although you should be able to attach Table Finder to the new one so that might be something we can do. To verify could you send me the hand history (or histories) from the tourney to support@holdemmanager.net

Roy

Same problem over here. Its not that he won't find the table but he would not put any stats on it after you change from table. He keeps importing the hands but no stats @ the table. Tried alot but can;t get the stats back.

Did you try the table finder? If that didnt work email the HH to Roy and a link to this thread please
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    We welcome any feedback on any solutions we provide, this helps us to provide better quality solutions in the future.