What to do if Table Scanner is not working - Page 26
Page 26 of 26 FirstFirst ... 16242526

Are you using the latest HM2 build and is the stars client in Eng?

Please update to the latest version - http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloa...r_2_Update.exe

After downloading, right-click the file, go to properties and click unblock. Then, right click the file and run as administrator to complete the reinstall.

Make sure the poker client and hand histories are both in English. If it is not, you need to change it in the Lobby Options or reinstall the software and choose English.

If you continue to have problems, please duplicate the issue and send us log files with a detailed description of what you were doing and what problems you were experiencing as instructed below and also include a screen shot of the poker client lobby you are attempting to scan.
    - Open Windows Event Viewer's - Windows Logs - Applications.
    - Check for any errors and send the information (Save All Events As...).
    - Please send a log file as well - http://hm2faq.holdemmanager.com/ques...ger+Support%3F

Hello!

I've just started my trial version. Pokerstars search is working while on the other when I try to scan Coral poker I get message: could not detect iPoker lobby - I have very little hands on Coral but this shouldn't be the problem, the program probably isn't recognising lobby, right? Another skin PokerLoco on microgaming I can't choose it as my site in profile wizard - is this because of trial version or ...?

Regards

Things to ensure are configured correctly with the scanner:

1) You have to use the English Poker client.
    2) Make sure the Poker client is displaying the desired tablelist in its lobby.
    3) You should sort the lobby by tablename or stake.
    4) At the top of the scanner in the Options section of the main Ribbon menu you'll see several icons: make sure the icon which looks like an f in a circle is grey. If it is red please click it to disable font smoothing.

If the problem persists please take a screenshot of the whole scanner window making sure all filters are fully visible and also a picture of the entire lobby you're trying to scan.

How to take a screenshot: 3 Ways to Take a Screenshot in Microsoft Windows - wikiHow
    Also please detail what stakes your trying to scan and if your using insta scan or classic scan
    Regards udbrky (Chris)

Getting really tired of TS2 not working on PS.eu when I've payed for it. It's been a long time now. At best it open the table-filters.

so it doesnt work for pokerstars? just started the trial.

Quote Originally Posted by fiubi View Post
    Getting really tired of TS2 not working on PS.eu when I've payed for it. It's been a long time now. At best it open the table-filters.
    Quote Originally Posted by kdgkajhk View Post
    so it doesnt work for pokerstars? just started the trial.

We are testing a new beta internally that should add back in support for table scanner on stars to resolve these lingering issues. These changes should be available in the next gold beta release. While we do not have an exact date for the release, you will receive a prompt to update once available as long as you have enabled the Settings > General > [x] Prompt for Beta Updates.

HI
    Does tablescanner 2 work on 32 red poker ( microgaming ) ( not for anonymous tables )

TY

Scanner is undergoing fixes and is not working currently. I do not have an ETA for when it will be resolved.
    Regards udbrky (Chris)