What to do if Table Scanner is not working
Page 1 of 26 12311 ... LastLast

Default What to do if Table Scanner is not working

There are many posts that Table Scanner is not working properly.
    If you have a problem, first make sure you are using the latest HEM update.
    Read the official Table Scanner manual.

Many of these problems are caused by incorrect user settings in the pokerroom and/of Table Scanner. The settings of the lobby in your pokerroom should exactly match the settings in Table Scanner!
    For example if you're using the Full Tilt filter (and advanced filter) for stakes, No Limit, 6max, DEEPSTACK tables...--> the exact same settings should be selected in the Table Scanner.

If you think your problem is caused by a recent software update of your pokerroom, please post on this subforum: "[name pokerroom/pokernetwork]" so we can test the scanner. It can take an hour - up to 3-5 days before we can resolve some of these issues. (because in some cases, such as the big Full Tilt september software update, a lot of the scanner software code has to be rewritten)

We will also soon post a list of all pokerrooms in this thread, which support the Table Scanner, pokerrooms where there is an issue we're working on, and when that issue is resolved.

Client-side vs Server-side Scanning: Server-side scanning is still in beta. It doesn't support micro-limits and will not scan high limits every day. If it doesn't work, try client-side instead. When it does, the server-side scan will be a lot faster. In the near future, server-side scanning will become a monthly fee addon.

-----

For all general questions, or when the scanner is not working with a pokerroom listed below (list will be posted soon) stating it should work, please post your problem/question in a separate post on this Table Scanner subforum. Or you can contact the Table Scanner "scannersupport"
    AIM: MrSnoodSpadeEye
    or
    MSN: spadeit@hotmail.de
    Last edited by Patvs; 12-18-2009 at 03:21 AM.

Default Scanner shows 0 Tables

Hello,

i can't get the tablescanner to work properly. If i set the filter to scan for "easy" factors such as "Number of Players" " or "Waitlist between" it shows me a lot of Tables on Titanpoker (60-100 depending on settings). But as soon that i choose a criterion that needs some tablehistory like i set the VPIP to from 5 to 100%, the result show "0 from 27 tables". This happens not only with the VPIP but also with PFR and other numbers that need a from of tablehistory. It's definitely not that the criterion itself - there are many tables that fit the criterion. The problem is that if i look at the tables it shows on every Number that requires some form of history from the table (Like VPIP, PFR, Average Agression....) a 0. That's why the scanner is not able to show results. That brings me to the question: "how does tablescanner gather the information required ?" If TS is not using an external Database and and i don't have to sit out on a table, where is the Information coming from ? Can the TS only work if you have a comprehensive Database ? Mine is really small and consists just of 10 Hands since I'm new to poker....

Any ideas are very welcome since I can't use the tool at all right now....

holdem manager is not scanning the "server-side" of Fulltilt.

Default License and activation problems

on FTP.When im open scanner it gives me this kind of probs on FTP??

@malves - server side on FT is fixed (it only didn't work for about 24 hours)

Update to 1.09.03: http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloads/HmUpdate.exe

Table Scanner error screen:
    1. Delete C:\Program Files\RVG Software\Holdem Manager\HEMGUI.dll.ldat (Program Files (x86) if you have the 64bit version)

2. Delete C:\ProgramData\XHEO INC\SharedLicenses\HEMGUI.lic (XP Users can find the file at C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\AppData\XHEO INC\SharedLicenses\HEMGUI.lic)

If that doesn't work, please try this:
    1. Create a new text document in the HoldemManager/Config folder and name it LicDebug
    2. Open HM and register the scanner
    3. Close HM and delete the LicDebug.txt file
    4. Open HM
    Participate in the Beta release of the newest Hold'em Manager version: HM Cloud. Sign-up HERE.

If you would like to leave some feedback to help us improve the quality of the solutions, and/or the support quality you received, - you can do this here

Quote Originally Posted by Patvs View Post
    @malves - server side on FT is fixed (it only didn't work for about 24 hours)

Update to 1.09.03: http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloads/HmUpdate.exe

Table Scanner error screen:
    1. Delete C:\Program Files\RVG Software\Holdem Manager\HEMGUI.dll.ldat (Program Files (x86) if you have the 64bit version)

2. Delete C:\ProgramData\XHEO INC\SharedLicenses\HEMGUI.lic (XP Users can find the file at C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\AppData\XHEO INC\SharedLicenses\HEMGUI.lic)

If that doesn't work, please try this:
    1. Create a new text document in the HoldemManager/Config folder and name it LicDebug
    2. Open HM and register the scanner
    3. Close HM and delete the LicDebug.txt file
    4. Open HM
    I have that 1.09.03.

1.using XP,is that HEMGUI.dll.ldat same as HEMGUI.dll because dont have ldat file

2.i dont have that HEMGUI.lic file there

Where can i find that scanner regcode,is it same as my HEM reg code and do i need to put that reg code on that new text file,,sorry but not so good this stuff

Do you have a license for the scanner, or were you using the trial version?
    Try the licdebug trick stated in post above.
    Participate in the Beta release of the newest Hold'em Manager version: HM Cloud. Sign-up HERE.

If you would like to leave some feedback to help us improve the quality of the solutions, and/or the support quality you received, - you can do this here

Quote Originally Posted by Patvs View Post
    Do you have a license for the scanner, or were you using the trial version?
    Try the licdebug trick stated in post above.
    Yep,just find that regcode and that licdebug trick works
    Supa thanks 4 your help!!

Default FTP Server Scanning not working

I keep getting FTP
    Code:
    ---------------------------
    Sorry, no tables found
    Could not find any tables that meet your criteria.
    The selected game, stake or structure is probably not supported by a server-side-scan yet.
    Do you want to switch to client-side-scanning instead?
    Yes   No   
    I've already upgraded to Hem 1.09.03.

My filter settings are set up correctly and have been working for days.

I have the same problem as ProsperousOne, I cant scan on Full Tilt usung server side - until yesterday it wokred fine.