What to do if Table Scanner is not working - Page 4
Page 4 of 26 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Completely reinstall HoldemManager (not using the update), but the full installer from our website.
    Participate in the Beta release of the newest Hold'em Manager version: HM Cloud. Sign-up HERE.

If you would like to leave some feedback to help us improve the quality of the solutions, and/or the support quality you received, - you can do this here

Partylurker1

My HEM crashes when I try to open table scanner after I install 1.10.04. Works fine when I go back to the previous patch. Wondering if anyone else has the same issue.

Quote Originally Posted by Partylurker1 View Post
    My HEM crashes when I try to open table scanner after I install 1.10.04. Works fine when I go back to the previous patch. Wondering if anyone else has the same issue.
    +1 to this problem ... UP!!!

Do you use the HEM trial,
    or is it a registered version?

When it crashes do the following please:
    Open the windows explorer and navigate to the HoldemManager install directory.
    There you will find a "fishfinder.txt".
    Email that file to metasys@gmx.de please,
    and include the answers to
    "HEM registered? Or Trial?
    Scanner registered? Or Trial?"

Quote Originally Posted by titans01 View Post
    I haven't been able to get the Server side scanner to work on Stars for the past 2 days. The option is just grayed out and won't let you click on it. 100NL FullRing.
    The "Server-side" option is part of the "InstaScan Service" that you can buy here:
    Table Scanner - Finding The Juiciest Games Just Got Easier

Quote Originally Posted by Patvs View Post
    Completely reinstall HoldemManager (not using the update), but the full installer from our website.

I was going to try table scanner. I just installed hm and upgraded it on my lap top. After reading the posts hear, it appears that I shouldn't have done that. I just spent a lot of time to get all my hand histories on to the lap top
    and I'm not going to go through that again.

So I won't be purchasing table scanner if re-installing is the solution to the problem.

Unregistered

Hi,

i have downloaded the latest version of HM. I have only run the trial version. if I want to start in the TS trial mode, I get an error message and HM crashes.

What can I do?

CJ Sevilla

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Hi,

i have downloaded the latest version of HM. I have only run the trial version. if I want to start in the TS trial mode, I get an error message and HM crashes.

What can I do?
    I have this same problem with the same trial situation, with the added problem that I have to fully reinstall HEM for it to work again.

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Hi,

What can I do?
    Please make sure you have version 1.10.04b (or newer):
    http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloads/HmBetaUpdate.exe

We released that fix a few hours ago...

Default 5050poker.com

Hi
    My tablescanner does not work with the room 5050. and works in other rooms of the microgaming. What is happening?
    Regards