Bugs Bugs Bugs Bugs

Default Bugs Bugs Bugs Bugs

As noone seems to care about my former main issue (http://forums.holdemmanager.com/bug-...messed-up.html) with HM6483 here are some more:

1) HM crashed 3 or 4 times in the last session I played which took about 3 hours. This always happened when clicking one of the history hands (Won last pots).

2) It is - again - not possible to copy a hand to the clipboard as plain text or in any other format by using the hand history function while playing. A complete different hand than the selected one is copied. I already had that bug 2 versions ago and now have it with a complete new installation.

3) Any popup that includes your popup sliders (like Preflop, Postflop, vsHero) will jump back to the last slider after a few seconds. So when there are Preflop, Postflop, vsHero and you choose to open Preflop, it pops back to vsHero after 1-3 seconds. Not enough time to look at the stats.

4) Though I chose to open stats by clicking on them I randomly get stuff shown by just moving the mouse over it.

5) Opening only the notes window is horrible when that Notecaddy and Sparklines stuff is activated. When clicking the * to write a note 70% of the time only the sparklines are opened, 20% both and 10% only the notes window. I only want the notes window.

Hm2 worked fine for the first time by the way... until the latest update.

I encounter the same problems and these bugs just prevent me from playing. Please fix them ASAP or at least notify how long it might take so we can at least consider other options.
    I've already requested refund for the software as HEM2 is definitely not worth any money YET.

Participate in the Beta release of the newest Hold'em Manager version: HM Cloud. Sign-up HERE.

If you would like to leave some feedback to help us improve the quality of the solutions, and/or the support quality you received, - you can do this here

Quote Originally Posted by Patvs View Post
    Why should a new beta with no change in the points where bugs accur help? What about your dev team caring about the reported bugs being solved instead of keeping your users busy with reinstalls, updates and reconfiguring popups? Do you think it is too much of expectation that your official releases do not add new bugs? I do not have any problem at all with minor issues, but program crashes, messed up popups and not being able to copy paste hands are a no-go for a poker software like yours.

If there is a crash, please sent your full log.txt file, located in the following folder to hm2support@holdemmanager.com:

Windows 7: C:\Users\{username}\AppData\Roaming\HoldemManager\

XP: c:\documents and settings\{username}\appdata\HoldemManager
    Participate in the Beta release of the newest Hold'em Manager version: HM Cloud. Sign-up HERE.

If you would like to leave some feedback to help us improve the quality of the solutions, and/or the support quality you received, - you can do this here