HM2 just stops working

Default HM2 just stops working

Hi,
    I updated HM2 recently and now when I have HM2 running it just stops working after a while. Sometimes it works for 2-5 min but after a while it will always just stop responding. I play on Ipoker and 888 and today I reinstalled HM1 to see if this has the same problem. At least at 888 it works perfectly fine. When it crashed sometimes I ve been asked to send the error report, which I did, but mostly it just doesnt do anything and I have to go to the task manager and stop it there, but there it shows that the program is supposed to run just fine (no need to shut it down).
    Cheers,
    Aquila

Which Operating System, Firewall, and Anti-Virus are you using?

For W7 and Vista you must set \holdem manager\holdemmanager.exe, hudfuncsapp.exe are started as administrator. Run the windows explorer and navigate to your Holdemmanager2 installation directory. Right click the executables and select properties... then select "Run as admin" from the compatibility tab.

Add exceptions to the windows firewall for those files even if the firewall is turned off. If you have a 3rd party firewall, do the equivalent or uninstall it temporarily.

Run a manual Windows Update and install all updates, including all .net framework updates.

Turn off User Account Control: How to Disable and Turn Off UAC in Windows 7 « My Digital Life

Update to: http://www.holdemmanager.com/Downloa...2.0.0.6526.exe
    Participate in the Beta release of the newest Hold'em Manager version: HM Cloud. Sign-up HERE.

If you would like to leave some feedback to help us improve the quality of the solutions, and/or the support quality you received, - you can do this here