Is there a stat for how many big blinds a player has?
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Default Is there a stat for how many big blinds a player has?

Is there a stat for how many big blinds a player has?

Abb. Name stat uses the number of big blinds in the stack for the color ranges.

You can also use these options via the Table Manager to spot short stacks and fish.

Yes but can we somehow add the stats. This would be quite useful for SNG's.

For instance we are SB and we are wondering how many BB's we and/or the BB has so we can calculate faster if we should push a given range. Sometimes it's annoying doing the math while 20 tabling and it would be very helpful to just look at the number.

Sorry for re-opening an old thread but didn't feel the need to cr8 a new one.

Thanks.

You can use the Trny M stat, which is a similar metric, that takes ante's into account. That would be the closest thing to what you want.

Thank you for your replay Fozzy.

Can't you just add the big blind stats? I don't think this should be very difficult considering you have a lot more complex stats, but on the other hand I can't imagine why this isn't already included if there was no problem creating it (the stats).

It would be vary helpful for us sng guys. All the push/fold material out there is in BB's not in M's. I would imagine M being more accurate but still, this is not what we need most of the time.

Thanks

That stat is not currently available, but feel free to suggest it here: http://www.holdemmanager.net/forum/s...ead.php?t=3719

zipper have you ever use table ninja, it has what you are looking for but cost $60 it has free trial. a free similar product is poker short cuts by windyhilltech. com it has the BB# in each stack

This really needs to get added, I know of alot more people that talk in terms of BB instead of M. How M could be available as a stat and not BB is beyond me...add it please?

Quote Originally Posted by poker nuuuts View Post
    This really needs to get added, I know of alot more people that talk in terms of BB instead of M. How M could be available as a stat and not BB is beyond me...add it please?
    Feel free to suggest it here: http://holdemmanager.uservoice.com/p...er-suggestions

or here: http://www.holdemmanager.net/forum/s...ead.php?t=3719

@syracuse44

Table ninja version for fulltilt, does not have this stat, althought I have heard about other program which have this function poker shortsomething, but when i tryed instal it, i could not find this function. Anyways, what about players in ipoker or party poker or other sites ?

but It would be better have this stat in hm than instaling new program becouse one stat at all