1.09.03 - Page 2
Page 2 of 35 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: 1.09.03

Default error while importing HHs

i had a systemcrash caused by my hardware. I did rebuild my PC and installed everything, including the OS new. since i wanted a clean database i installed everything from scratch and started to import HHs from 2006 untill today. the import went quite fine for the years 2008 and 2009. but now when i started to import the HHs from 2007 and 2006 (it makes no difference if i import smaller portions or the hole year) i get an error very regulary:

This is just a translation from a german message:

Code:
    HMImport has detected a problem and needs to be finished

If your work is not saved yet, there might be losses of the data

debug close
    sometimes the system even freezes

my system:

Win XP SP3
    postgresql-8.4.1-1-windows
    HoldemManager 1.9
    Database encoding UTF8
    Last edited by debakel3; 11-03-2009 at 08:07 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by debakel3 View Post
    i had a systemcrash caused by my hardware. I did rebuild my PC and installed everything, including the OS new. since i wanted a clean database i installed everything from scratch and started to import HHs from 2006 untill today. the import went quite fine for the years 2008 and 2009. but now when i started to import the HHs from 2007 and 2006 (it makes no difference if i import smaller portions or the hole year) i get an error very regulary:

This is just a translation from a german message:

Code:
    HMImport has detected a problem and needs to be finished

If your work is not saved yet, there might be losses of the data

debug close
    sometimes the system even freezes

my system:

Win XP SP3
    postgresql-8.4.1-1-windows
    HoldemManager 1.9
    Database encoding UTF8
    There is probably a specific hand history causing this. Would you be willing to zip up and send me these hands? Otherwise if you use Import File and grab a bunch of hands at a time then you can narrow down which hand history file it is happening in and send me those

Thanks,
    Roy

Hello,

when will you realise the integration to post hands with Stats for discussions in the forum?
    http://holdemmanager.uservoice.com/p...in-forumformat

I miss this feature

regards AK

Quote Originally Posted by justdoit View Post
    hi,
    had beta 42 before

now with 1.9 i cant import any hands anymore.
    alyways have only import errors. few hours before i was able to import.
    have this sql error:
    The Error: FEHLER: 25P02: - current transaction is aborted, commands ignored

Occurred when running ExecuteNonQuery with this query: SAVEPOINT beforegame;

I replied in your new thread.

Quote Originally Posted by coelho View Post
    Wanted to clean install 1.09, so deleted my multi-times-updated beta. Now I downloaded the 1.09 zip file, but when I'm trying to install I get the following message:

! C:\Documents and Settings\user\Bureaublad\holdemmanager.zip: CRC failed in HoldemManagerSetupProject.msi. The file is corrupt

Any idea what the problem is? Is it possible to give a direct link to the .msi, not compressed?
    I'm getting the same problem have cleared cached and tried two different browsers and also tried 7zip and winrar but still fails CRC check

I went back to version 1.09 beta 42 had a couple of HUD crashes w the new 1.09 release

Quote Originally Posted by Rvg72 View Post
    There is probably a specific hand history causing this. Would you be willing to zip up and send me these hands? Otherwise if you use Import File and grab a bunch of hands at a time then you can narrow down which hand history file it is happening in and send me those

Thanks,
    Roy
    ok, i made very small packets of this HH's. this way i did import them monthwise. most of them imported without any problems, a few i had to import 2, some even 3 times. after all i could get them all into the database. in fact i am not sure if i have them complete, but it looks like it.

i still dont know what the problem was and if i have a reliable database this way. i really would appreciate any advice i can get to prove this ok. can i do something more to get a better feeling?

Quote Originally Posted by mattrd111 View Post
    I'm getting the same problem have cleared cached and tried two different browsers and also tried 7zip and winrar but still fails CRC check
    If you only double clicked the .zip download, you only opened it up in a preview window of sorts.

- Right-Click > Extract All to your .zip file.
    - That should create a new folder with the contents, which should allow the setup to run properly.
    - If you have any issues with the windows not having an Extract menu under Right-Click, try www.7zip.org.

Try downloading a copy from my server:

http://www.fozzypokermods.com/holdemmanager(2).zip

Quote Originally Posted by Nightrain View Post
    I went back to version 1.09 beta 42 had a couple of HUD crashes w the new 1.09 release
    Please update to the latest beta - http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloads/HmBetaUpdate.exe

Enable logging from the HUD options->Table prefs menu. When the crash happens again, go to the logs\log.txt file and move it to another location before you restart the hud. I want to get the 'crash' log.txt file after you finish playing. If you restart the hud before moving the log.txt file, it is overwritten.

Please email them to mike@holdemmanager.net, with a link to this thread.

I followed ur instructions

This time HUD and FTP crashed at the same time, here is the log file

Quote Originally Posted by Nightrain View Post
    The HUD in the official release is actually the exact same one as beta 42. It is actually the beta 38 hud which has not changed since then. Thanks for sending the log

Roy