ZOOM and HM1 - Page 2
Page 2 of 24 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: ZOOM and HM1

Quote Originally Posted by bad_egg View Post
    The only way I, and a lot of other HM1 users, would ever upgrade to HM2 is if we were happy with HM1. Why throw good money after bad?
    It was true on HM2 first days. Now, why would we ever upgrade, if we would be completly satisfied with HM 1...Those who were interested in new features bought it already, now people are buing HM 2 because HM 1 is not up-to-date or updates are delayed, its strategy thats all. We must be strong and just wait

I love HM but this recent unofficial update(importing zoom hands) wchich is rebuilding whole database dont finish this process... End of connection with database or something is written in console

Quote Originally Posted by kondzior View Post
    this recent unofficial update(importing zoom hands) wchich is rebuilding whole database dont finish this process...

rgap.jpg

The HM1 update will perform a big database update when you run it.
    So ignore any "not responding" error but wait for the program to unfreeze and the database update to finish.
    Make sure you have enough free diskspace.
    If you have a 40 GB database--> the database update would like 10 GB of free space (to use temporarily)

Run dbcontrolpanel.exe and create a new database, if you get the error posted above (see screenshot in previous post) upon startup. Then start HoldemManager (with the new database)--> go back to Options--> Database Management--> Connect--> select your OLD database--> (set it as default)--> Start HoldemManager again
    (if you get the same error AGAIN, reimport your hands into the new database)
    Participate in the Beta release of the newest Hold'em Manager version: HM Cloud. Sign-up HERE.

If you would like to leave some feedback to help us improve the quality of the solutions, and/or the support quality you received, - you can do this here

Hi,

Love HEM1 but its absolutely zero use to me at the minute as Im playing zoom. The hands arent auto importing and theres no HUD. PT3 has both working fine.

Could you please tell me how to get the hands importing (in simple terms!) and also when the HUD will be ready. If you cant tell me within 30 mins then Im reluctantly off back to PT3 for their free trial. Given the fact that Im hearing great things about PTR 3 and the fact that they were more bothered/more competent to get the fix sorted for zoom, i wont be back.

Pretty poor show guys!

Quote Originally Posted by Patvs View Post
    Options--> Database Management--> Connect--> select your OLD database--> (set it as default)--> Start HoldemManager again
    (if you get the same error AGAIN, reimport your hands into the new database)
    http://screenshooter.net/data/uploads/ya/ua/mmrv.jpg
    This is what I get when click " Options--> Database Management...". No connect settings.
    BTW in new database hands are importing. Thanks!

HM1 doesn't contain code to support Zoom yet. This will be added in 1.12.11
    Participate in the Beta release of the newest Hold'em Manager version: HM Cloud. Sign-up HERE.

If you would like to leave some feedback to help us improve the quality of the solutions, and/or the support quality you received, - you can do this here

Just downloaded PT4 , its so lol to wait for update so long and probably will have to wait 2 or 3 days more , are u kidding us ? How its possible for players who make living from poker and u forse them to wait till release , its no wonder that u will lose a lot of ur customers . GJ keep the good work up ... Support of this product SUCK !!!

where is the update to get my zoom hands imported in HM1 ?

Zoom has been added to HM2: http://www.holdemmanager.com/Downloa...2.0.0.6518.exe
    We're currently adding support to HM1. I have no eta when this will be released, but it will be longer than 2-3 days.*

(by the way PokerTracker also has issues with Zoom, read: https://www.pokertracker.com/forums/...p?f=58&t=39150 )

*I mean the version with the live HUD will take longer.
    Version to be able to import and DISPLAY your Zoom RESULTS in graph/session/reports/ is probably sooner.

I hope you change your mind after this disaster, this is not a serious way to job.