Reports tab is gone after .6483 update

Default Reports tab is gone after .6483 update

Opponents tab and leak buster is working fine. I've tried all reports but none is working. Bottom left corner shows loading bar normally when changing reports (from 'More Reports'-button). I've un/reinstalled HEM2 and .NET 4.0. Database seems to be working normally. Could you provide either solution or link to .6384 version, which worked for me?
    hem2bug.JPG

EDIT* In picture it shows that there is filters on. Won't work with filters cleared.
    Last edited by RaiRaiRai; 03-19-2012 at 05:07 PM.

Participate in the Beta release of the newest Hold'em Manager version: HM Cloud. Sign-up HERE.

If you would like to leave some feedback to help us improve the quality of the solutions, and/or the support quality you received, - you can do this here

Downgraded to .6470 and it crashes at start when connecting to DB. I also find .6384 setup file from my computer and tried that, it wont work anymore. Same problem with reports tab. Loading database is also significantly slow. No other changes has made to my system in time when these problems started to occur. Tried to delete HEM2 install folder also after uninstall, and reinstall it with creating new database. Won't work. That's as much clean install I can easily do. Seems that reports tab is gone, no matter of the version. More help urgently needed!

Former HM Support DogNamedBluff's Avatar

Hi.

Please delete everything except for the database, notecaddydefinitions, backups and config folders in:

7: C:\Users\username\AppData\Roaming\HoldemManager\
    You must show both hidden files and check unhide system files. See this: How to show hidden files in Windows 7

XP: C:\Documents and Settings\User_name\Application Data\HoldemManager
    For showing hidden files and unhide system files, see this: Microsoft Corporation

Uninstall and reinstall this version of HM2: http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloa...er_2_Setup.exe

Please add holdemmanager.exe, hudfuncapps.exe, postgres.exe, pg_ctl.exe and hmupdate.exe (available only during an update) to the list of exceptions in your firewall and antivirus.

Please make sure that you are running as an administrator.