HM1 officially discontinued? Admit it!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Angry HM1 officially discontinued? Admit it!

So, I can't even start to explain how disappointed I am by the current "support" for HM1. Well, actually I think even using the word "support" in this case is false advertising, it is merely giving bits of information about why the incapacity of your staff keeps you from having at least one working tracking software. Instead there is an instable HM2 and an out-of-date HM1.

You haven't been able to fix a single bug in HM1 within almost three months now! FGS! Are you a software company? Have you ever heard of patches? It might be a new concept to you since it was first introduced somewhere in the 90s and at the current working speed I doubt you already got to that chapter, but again: FGS!

I'm just imagining my BMW dealer to tell me that he cant fix my 2009 model because they now have a 2012 model out. Yes - that is exactly what you do!

It is about time to officially admit that you screwed up big time, get an employee that has at least seen a business school from the inside and has an idea of how to grow a business without displeasing the majority of your customer base. Make it one version that you can maintain instead of two that you both fuck up. Cause there is literally no way I would even consider giving you a single cent more for an upgrade at the current situation, I'd rather pay the triple price for something else.

And yes, just in case you didn't notice: I am pretty pissed!

I have XM1, where the normal support? I do not normally have the opportunity to play. Return the money or release any updates.

Quote Originally Posted by Pokerpuma View Post
    So, I can't even start to explain how disappointed I am by the current "support" for HM1. Well, actually I think even using the word "support" in this case is false advertising, it is merely giving bits of information about why the incapacity of your staff keeps you from having at least one working tracking software. Instead there is an instable HM2 and an out-of-date HM1.

You haven't been able to fix a single bug in HM1 within almost three months now! FGS! Are you a software company? Have you ever heard of patches? It might be a new concept to you since it was first introduced somewhere in the 90s and at the current working speed I doubt you already got to that chapter, but again: FGS!

I'm just imagining my BMW dealer to tell me that he cant fix my 2009 model because they now have a 2012 model out. Yes - that is exactly what you do!

It is about time to officially admit that you screwed up big time, get an employee that has at least seen a business school from the inside and has an idea of how to grow a business without displeasing the majority of your customer base. Make it one version that you can maintain instead of two that you both fuck up. Cause there is literally no way I would even consider giving you a single cent more for an upgrade at the current situation, I'd rather pay the triple price for something else.

+1

Can you be specific which HM1 update you're currently waiting for?

HM1: try this one: http://www.filedropper.com/hmupdaterelease-1_1 (internal build with fix for 5050)
    Participate in the Beta release of the newest Hold'em Manager version: HM Cloud. Sign-up HERE.

If you would like to leave some feedback to help us improve the quality of the solutions, and/or the support quality you received, - you can do this here

Quote Originally Posted by Patvs View Post

HM1: try this one: http://www.filedropper.com/hmupdaterelease-1_1 (internal build with fix for 5050)
    Thing is: hud layout I think looks worse in HM2 than HM1. Layout in the program is not very user friendly, its buttons everywhere and its tilting to use. No Zoom yet. PT4 had it for days.

HM1 is by far still superior, AINEC.

Quote Originally Posted by Patvs View Post

Yes, I can: a working official 1.12.10! One that supports Rebuys at Merge and Zoom on Stars! And one that doesnt fuck up like the one that can be found at the link given above (see image)! Way to go, giving me a link that actually made things worse - didn't think that was even possible... Yes, even more pissed

HM1.png

Quote Originally Posted by Pokerpuma View Post

+1 Support HM1 is worst support ever. Your behavior looks like "While you do not buy HM2, we do not care for you" I'm sure you already greatly marred your reputation, a lot of dissatisfied customers, just here write a few people.

Quote Originally Posted by 1mperial View Post
    +1 Support HM1 is worst support ever. Your behavior looks like "While you do not buy HM2, we do not care for you" I'm sure you already greatly marred your reputation, a lot of dissatisfied customers, just here write a few people.
    +1

I have HM1 and I only read news and patches about HM2, are we second class now??? If they just released a stable HM1 version with Zoom poker available, they would shut up lots of voices

Current focus is adding Zoom support to HM2. (HM2 update should be released in a couple of hours.)

Then all other bugs will be addressed again (for both HM2 and HM1).

1.12.10 will have ipoker issue fixed, and Microgaming.
    Participate in the Beta release of the newest Hold'em Manager version: HM Cloud. Sign-up HERE.

If you would like to leave some feedback to help us improve the quality of the solutions, and/or the support quality you received, - you can do this here

Will you be adding Zoom support for HM1 eventually? I realise HM2 is the priority. Yes or no would be great, I don't need a time-scale.