pokerstars zoom launched - Page 6
Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by sqlguy View Post

The problem is simply that many regard HM2 to be inferior to HM1 in many respects, or at least not production ready.
    While this is the case, it is not a good feeling to see support/updates on HM1 take second place to the HM2 work.
    Im still failing to see why HM1 is taking second fiddle to HM2 when it comes to rolling out a HUD and been able to correctly import the Zoom hands in to a DB. These really cant be classed as new features can they as we already had Rush for FTP and yes although the programming will be different it clearly shouldnt be classed as a new feature. A working HUD is not a new feature neither is been able to import hands and because of that they should really be worked on at the same time.

Alienating your biggest group of customers( I assume you have more Hem1 customers than Hem2) is just bad business sense and will already be costing you money.

Quote Originally Posted by sqlguy View Post
    The problem is simply that many regard HM2 to be inferior to HM1 in many respects, or at least not production ready.
    exactly this is the case!

i even bought hem2, tried to switch 2 times, invested a lot of time creating all popups and reverted back latest after one week because hem2 just sucks.

but i understand that you put more emphasis on hem2, how would you otherwise get hem1 users to migrate!

Quote Originally Posted by Dublimax View Post
    It is not difficult to understand that they want to update HEM2 before HEM1. And they are right to do so. What's amazing is the time it takes them to do it.
    Yes. It's not like Zoom was news to anyone.

Honestly, this is what seals it for me. Not only did it take ~6 months to adjust the program for the new hyperturbo satellite SNGs payout, which realistically shouldn't take more than a week or two, we still do not have EV-Lines for the $100 Hyperturbo Cash SNGs AND now we have to wait another week AT LEAST to get any way of handling ZOOM?

Or we have to pay more money and buy what I consider an inferior product for my needs just so I can get stats in Zoom. I'm buying Pokertracker just now, because even if I wait a week or two now, who knows how long I'll have to wait next time something new comes out. Too bad, I really liked HM but you're screwing yourself over with all this.

It s unbelievable how you treat your HM1 customers!
    What are you doing with all the money you get by selling licenses?!Is there no money left to get a few more people, so you can release HM1 and HM2 updates at the same time?

Participate in the Beta release of the newest Hold'em Manager version: HM Cloud. Sign-up HERE.

If you would like to leave some feedback to help us improve the quality of the solutions, and/or the support quality you received, - you can do this here

Ive used my trial of HEM2 and didnt even finish it before going back to HEM1 as i was that uninspired by the product. It was obvious that it still needed a lot of work doing to it and reading round the forums it seems theres still a lot of issues, once they are ironed out i will probably upgrade but this whole issue has had me tempted to move back to PT and in all honesty if i was playing as often as i used to i would probably made the move.

Quote Originally Posted by Patvs View Post
    There won't be a HM1 Zoom HUD update within the next 150 hours.

Lifetime license issue: you're free to use HM1 for as long as you want.
    The business model is similar to any other software (Photoshop / Windows / PokerTracker):
    at some point a new version will be released---> the old version will be continued to be supported for a significant time--> the new version contains NEW FEATURES.
    You guys promoted it with "Free upgrades to future versions", not with "free upgrades to future versions as long as it has no NEW FEATURES", and it wasn't called HEM1 back in the days. And you probably know that upgrades are always connected with major changes, or you would have used the term 'updates'. (and i doubt that Windows or Adobe advertise with free upgrades).

That being said, would you guys please be so kind to not handle us HEM"1" users as second class citizens and deliver them bugfixes without promoting your HEM2 or posting HEM2 updates in this HEM1-thread, and also as soon as possible? Thanks.
    Last edited by Spieli; 03-24-2012 at 01:13 PM.

If there is an update for zoom, can you add a new vpp in 12.10?

hi I installed the new update 6april for HEM1. Is there an appox time when the HUD will be working for ZOOM?

or is it working already thanks.