Zoom Poker - Page 56
Page 56 of 62 FirstFirst ... 6465455565758 ... LastLast

Thread: Zoom Poker

My marked hands during play doesn't show up in reports when I'm reviewing my session. Is anyone that have the same problem ?
    So, I'm trying to downgrade from 2.0.0.6675 to an earlier version but I can't. Basically I'm trying to overwrite current version with an old one but when I restart HM2 I still get 2.0.0.6675. Is there other method to downgrade without uninstalling HM because I don't want to risk losing my settings and everything else. Thank you.

Participate in the Beta release of the newest Hold'em Manager version: HM Cloud. Sign-up HERE.

If you would like to leave some feedback to help us improve the quality of the solutions, and/or the support quality you received, - you can do this here

I got windows xp and all the stats in zoom are /-/-/-
    Is there a fix for this?

HM ver xxx.6688

stange thing is that sometimes after leaving a table the correct stats are shown for a short period of time for the old table but then the new names of the current table with /-/-/- stats are shown.
    Last edited by Sky; 04-20-2012 at 11:51 AM.

This fix is only to test for anyone with L.E.V "11" to see if the fix worked, there are issues with the opponents tab and some other minor issues so i recommend only using this for feedback and also use a new database for the testing

edit// removing this as there is a problem with the hands importing that would require reimporting hands for any new hands played, already fixed and will have a new update soon
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    We welcome any feedback on any solutions we provide, this helps us to provide better quality solutions in the future.

HM2 Shark Tank Member

Quote Originally Posted by morny View Post
    This fix is only to test for anyone with L.E.V "11" to see if the fix worked, there are issues with the opponents tab and some other minor issues so i recommend only using this for feedback and also use a new database for the testing http://www.holdemmanager.com/Downloa...AutoUpdate.exe
    Are you gonna keep ignoring us or what? http://forums.holdemmanager.com/bug-...ml#post1121981

The hands are wrong for ALL the players that play +2 tables. 5 months waiting for this.
    Last edited by morny; 04-20-2012 at 01:46 PM. Reason: thanks but i have a 24 inch monitor so i dont need font size 7 to see it :)

Hi, as i promised last time, i would have an update after the zoom update with this fix, the next update has close to 150 fixes/features so this is why it has dragged on a while. You have my email so feel free to ask for an update at any time, we probably would have had it in the internal release but i can promise you this was an extremely difficult bug to fix but were on course to have it fixed and weve already made good progress, you could see the build with this fix anytime from a couple of hours time to early next week
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    We welcome any feedback on any solutions we provide, this helps us to provide better quality solutions in the future.

Here is the latest version to test both the L.E.V "11" issue and also there is an attempted fix of the microgaming issue, its still in early testing but let me know if you have any issues with it.

http://www.holdemmanager.com/Downloa...AutoUpdate.exe

This also fixed the problem with importing i mentioned and the bug with the Opponents > summaries section

This last version (2.0.0.6707) fixed most of the issues (Zoom & non-Zoom related) for me. Probably works for others too as I don't see any replies after you posted.
    Maybe you should release it as an Official Version for others to enjoy before you brake something else .

Quote Originally Posted by Sky View Post
    I got windows xp and all the stats in zoom are /-/-/-
    Is there a fix for this?

HM ver xxx.6688

stange thing is that sometimes after leaving a table the correct stats are shown for a short period of time for the old table but then the new names of the current table with /-/-/- stats are shown.

With 2.0.0.6708 the issue above still hasn't been fixed, any news on that matter?

Former HM Support DogNamedBluff's Avatar

Hi. I am sorry to hear you are having problems with Zoom and HM2. I would like to ask you a few questions to help us narrow down and resolve this issue.

1) Which games and stakes are you playing?

2)Which version of Windows are you running?

3) What is your culture setting?

5) Did you try importing one non-zoom hand into the database then playing zoom?

4) Have you tried on a new database?

You can also try to resolve the issue by resetting the prefs.xml file.

Please export your custom HUD's in HUD Options.

Close HM2

Delete the prefs.xml file in the Config folder in

7: C:\Users\{username}\AppData\Roaming\HoldemManager\

Showing hidden files: How to show hidden files in Windows 7

XP: C:\Documents and Settings\User_name\Application Data\HoldemManager

Reinstall the latest HM2 and import your custom HUD's: http://www.holdemmanager.com/Downloads/6708HM2Setup.exe

Please make sure you are installing on an administrator account and running as an administrator.

Please turn off UAC.

You'll need to add holdemmanager.exe, hudfuncapps.exe, postgres and pg_ctl to the exceptions list in your firewall and antivirus.