Zoom Poker - Page 28
Page 28 of 62 FirstFirst ... 18262728293038 ... LastLast

Thread: Zoom Poker

street by street doesnt seem to work my flop hud just doesnt want to come up

Tried all that and emailed my logs.

Would reinstalling HM fix it? Don't really want to wait for another release that may or may not fix this, honestly I'd sooner switch to PT.

Quote Originally Posted by fozzy71 View Post
    Please try all the steps on this FAQ - http://hm2faq.holdemmanager.com/ques...Holdem+Manager

If you continue to have registration issues, please send your Reg.log and log.txt files as explained in the last step.

Please zip and email the log, with a link to this thread and your forum name, to hm2support@holdemmanager.com

Quote Originally Posted by yes100 View Post
    someone got the hud working with winxp?
    nope, thirtytwobitIPC.exe bug here

Oh and, how can I reinstall while keeping my HM settings and HUD layouts? (I can't start HM so can't use the backup tool)

Quote Originally Posted by chenkev View Post
    Tried all that and emailed my logs.

Would reinstalling HM fix it? Don't really want to wait for another release that may or may not fix this, honestly I'd sooner switch to PT.

HUD always displays players from previous hands not current hands. running win xp

Quote Originally Posted by Rhyno View Post
    nope, thirtytwobitIPC.exe bug here
    same here

Quote Originally Posted by rasinv View Post
    the same
    win7
    just like -/-/-/-
    same here
    also Win7

4 me 2

ThirtyTwoBIt error here too. Might have something to do with the new update?

Alright.. Another 12 hours of refreshing HEM2 FOrums.. fml

Reposting this because if you follow this carefully it will solve almost everyones issue unless your an XP user or if you have one of the known issues noted below at the bottom of this post which were working on now.

Here is the link:
    http://www.holdemmanager.com/Downloa...2.0.0.6518.exe

We still have some tweaks to make but were over most of the hurdles. Please only use this to test and give feedback, i would create a test database for this purpose and any feedback is appreciated.

Note: XP Users are reporting ThirtyTwoBitPIC.exe is crashing, this means it wont work because this exe must be running for it to work. Were investigating and will have a solution soon. If you get this on a non XP operating system please let us know

Also note if you see the hud lagging behind this just means the zoom hud isnt working, its not lagging thats just the old HUD kicking in because zoom didnt work and because the old hud cant display the stats until AFTER hands are displayed you are naturally going to see a lag. This has nothing to do with the zoom hud. In almost all cases following the steps below to set stars to run as admin will fix this issue

Setting stars to run as admin
    Some notes: If you have UAC on you must set stars to run as admin otherwise the zoom hud will not work.
    To do this please close HM2 and Poker Stars.

1) Go to C:\Program Files\PokerStars (Program Files (x86) for the 64bit version)
    2) Right click the PokerStars.exe and choose “Properties”.
    3) Go to the Compatibility Tab and select “Run this program as an Administrator”.
    If this option is greyed out it is because the UAC is disabled and you basically running as admin so no need to change anything.
    4) Please repeat the steps for PokerStarsUpdate.exe and also for holdemmanager.exe in C:\Program Files\Holdem Manager 2 (Program Files (x86) for the 64bit version) although holdemmanager.exe should be already set.

If stars wont run after ticking run as admin
    If stars wont run after ticking run as admin some users reported success in either unticking it and running without run as admin ticked then try ticking it again or tick it and then reboot your PC. These extra steps we suspect might be vista only but if you have any feedback on what worked for you let us know.

If your HUD is lagging behind
    NB: In the rare case of your hud is lagging behind the in almost every case its because you haven't set PokerStars.exe and PokerStarspdate.exe and holdemmanager.exe to run as admin. If it still wont work after that please send your log.txt file from C:\Users\YourName\AppData\Roaming\HoldemManager folder. (XP users will find that in C:\Documents and Settings\YourName\AppData\Roaming\HoldemManager folder.)
    If you have extensions turned off then it may be just called log.

Please email the log, directly after you have the issue and before you restart HM2, to hm2support@holdemmanager.com with the subject: ZOOM Issues for Morny, along with a link to the thread or a summary of the issue you’re having

Seeing correct players but wrong stats
    If your seeing the correct players but no stats or not the correct stats please follow the instructions above for sending a log but also send a screenshot of your filters in Hud Options > Hud Filters

Here is a list of known issues:
    Zoom and Non Zoom Hands are not filtered in the hud like Rush hands used to be
    HM-4439 - Hero Stats Shown as /-/-/-/- for Zoom Tables for some people
    HM-4430 - Hero showing 0 in the replayer for some people
    HM-4435 - Cant set desired HUD for zoom if you set the game dropdown to anything except "Any"
    HM-4404 - Opponents TAB > Player Analysis > dropdown for gametype doesnt have zoom
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    We welcome any feedback on any solutions we provide, this helps us to provide better quality solutions in the future.