NC recreating note from scratch for the 2nd time after a "reset note"

Default NC recreating note from scratch for the 2nd time after a "reset note"

Hello,

One week ago my NC started to recreate all notes from scratch (I didn't ask for anything...) but well I tought that's the occasion to make a few changes to my notes, so I made the changes, then I reset all notes and started a note creation.
    Because my DB is large and HM2 is full of bugs it took one week to finish (every night when I let NC work, I woke up in the morning only to see it worked 1 or 2 hours before some random problem occured and HM2 crashed).
    Well, today I was so happy because it finally ended but....It starts all over again!
    Please don't tell me to reset note and restart note creation because that's exactly what I did and I've already lost one week.

Thanks for you help!

No direction but to trust the final destination

That hasn't been happening to people for quite awhile so I'm surprised it's happening now. Make sure you have the latest version How to make sure you have the very latest NoteCaddy build - Assaultware Wiki and you could set a date filter so that it ignores those old hands now

Hi sreti thanks for your answer

I am surpised too! I tough this issue has been solved long ago. Anyway thanks for the filter tip. But if I use it the notes that has been previously created for the older hands will still appear in the pop up, right? I mean the filter only affects the note creation?

No direction but to trust the final destination

Yes, the old notes will still show up. The filter is just for note creation