problem w notecady
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default problem w notecady

i made a format to pc and installed hem2 but notecady doesnt work good i can see only 2stats which are open limp early position and 3b by hero.nothing else stat appears on hud.and when i go to see it form notecaddy popups i cant put anything and it has only this 2 stats that i said above.any clue??

No direction but to trust the final destination

If you bought notecaddy please see this thread http://forums.holdemmanager.com/gene...nized-fix.html

If you're using the unpaid basic version, then the amount of notes you would get is limited

no i have bought notecaddy and before i do the format it was working normal.no after the format and reinstall the hem2 notecady only appears w 2 stats..do i have to register again notecaddy with the license key somehow or when i put the license key of hem2 which is exactly the same for notecaddy is everything ok?

Did you install the version from the thread I linked?

yes i installed this version and nothing changed

Sorry for the continued inconvenience. Are you able to get into the NC panel? If not, please try one more thing. If this doesn't work please email your HM2 code to support@notecaddy.com and I will manually re-add NC to it

Close HM2.

- Enable the option to see Hidden Files and Disable “Hide protected operating system files”: How to see hidden files in Windows - It should look like this: http://rvgsoftware.fileburst.com/images/hidden.jpg

- Now Delete C:\ProgramData\XHEO INC\SharedLicenses\ Holdem Manager 2.lic (XP Users can find the file at C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\AppData\XHEO INC\SharedLicenses\ Holdem Manager 2.lic)

- If you see a file C:\Program Files (x86)\Holdem Manager 2\HMLicense.dll.ldat (remove the (x86) if on 32 bit Windows), please delete it also. It will not be there for all installations.

Restart HM2 and register with your original HM2 code.

no it doesnt work..i ll send an email..also i can go to the pannel of notecaddy
    Last edited by Batza; 03-16-2012 at 09:15 AM.

If you can go into the panel then it's a different problem. Clear your note definitions as indicated in this article Resetting NoteCaddy to factory settings - Assaultware Wiki

u were right everything works now!! thanks a lot

Hello. I have a problem too...
    I was playing SNG on Party poker. The hand was as follows...

Party Poker $5 USD Buy-in No Limit Hold'em Tournament - t100/t200 Blinds - 8 players - View hand 1692590
    DeucesCracked Poker Videos Hand History Converter

Hero (SB): t2430 12.15 BBs
    BB: t1050 5.25 BBs
    UTG: t2048 10.24 BBs
    UTG+1: t2672 13.36 BBs
    MP1: t5920 29.60 BBs
    MP2: t2195 10.97 BBs
    CO: t2640 13.20 BBs
    BTN: t1045 5.22 BBs

Pre Flop: (t0) Hero is SB with A 4
    6 folds, Hero bets t2330 all in, BB calls t850 all in

Flop: (t1700) 2 T 5 (2 players - 2 are all in)

Turn: (t1700) A (2 players - 2 are all in)

River: (t1700) Q (2 players - 2 are all in)

Final Pot: t1700
    Hero shows A 4 (a pair of Aces)
    BB shows 6 K (high card Ace)
    Hero wins t1380
    Hero wins t620
    (Rake: t-300)

But NoteCaddy put a note on me (Hero): [PF][9m][Push[9m][Big Blind][1-5 BB]{K6} It's how it appears on CaddyReport. I presume there is a mistake somewhere in definition. I have to sort it out, because its crucial information in SNGos... Cheers.

Update.
    I've just updated my HM2 to newest version 2.0.0.6483. Looks like half of my active definitions are gone now. Does this happens every time you update HM2? Now I have to import them from definition digest again?

And one more update
    So I've tried to import definitions from Tools->Definition Digest on Notecaddy. Then I go to Start And I find a message: Perform pending actions. I click on it and then ''Pending tasks'' opens. But the interesting thing is that on the task list there are tasks that contradict to each other... For example
    *RemoveNotes for definition ThreeBetByHero
    *CreateNotes for definition ThreebetByHero

And that what happens to every definition I choose from DefinitionDigest...
    Last edited by Sowulo; 03-19-2012 at 01:36 PM.