Party Poker SNG prize miscalculation
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Party Poker SNG prize miscalculation

Please be advised that at Party Poker SNG 6 max tables with a total buy in of $6 the prize for 1st is inaccurate in HM1. The prize should be a total of $19.44 for 1st - HM1 shows a prize of $21.06. The prize for 2nd of $12.96 is accurate. I use HM1 version 1.12.09.

Please advise. Thank you.

Email us a handhistory of such a game to support@holdemmanager.com
    Participate in the Beta release of the newest Hold'em Manager version: HM Cloud. Sign-up HERE.

If you would like to leave some feedback to help us improve the quality of the solutions, and/or the support quality you received, - you can do this here

It has been some time since I highlighted this problem yet there has been no updating of the software since. Please advise. Thank you.

PM me your email adres so I can track what happened with the hands you sent us.
    Participate in the Beta release of the newest Hold'em Manager version: HM Cloud. Sign-up HERE.

If you would like to leave some feedback to help us improve the quality of the solutions, and/or the support quality you received, - you can do this here

Bug ticket is: HM-4521
    I just created this.

Based on the email with just the handhistory, the support staff didn't understand what the issue was. (they thought you were unable to import the handhistory)

I want to report the same problem, it is ugly for the last 1,5 months I play on Party. It completely miscalculates the prizes in the 6-max SNG. The prize structure is 1. 60% 2. 40% but I cant imagine what structure is used by the program but its sooooo bad. Looks like I lost $200,000 on these tournaments, while Im about 0$.

Pavts - Its not about the hand history, as it is not a cash game. Go look at the site what are the prizes and pls correct it when possible.

I am a little lost as to what point you are making. Let me be clear. The 6 max/6 dollar SNG is showing an incorrect value for a win. HEM shows it at $21 and a little when in fact the win should be $19.44. This is a simple problem for you to fix i would have thought. I am having to manually edit each win myself currently. As I play 70+ games per day, this is inconvenient. Please advise. Thank you.

Yes, I just created a bug ticket to fix this issue: HM-4521.

This should have been created two weeks ago, but the person who replied to your email didn't understand the issue was the wrong amount for 1th place price.

Do any of you know if other buyin stakes have the same issue?

I am not aware of any other issues.

It has been almost a month and yet no update to fix this. It seems that you have not updated HM1 since the end of last year (perhaps I am wrong). Will you fix this and if so when? I don't think that it is right that I should have to wait so long.

On a separate problem - the Party Poker Pokerfest is running now - the HUD does not work for any Pokerfest tournament - It did not work for last year's either - will you fix this and if so when?
    Last edited by sashasharpley; 04-25-2012 at 03:43 PM.