Using holdem manager on CAKE POKER. - Page 17
Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7151617

For about the past two weeks, importation of my Cake hand histories has become spotty. Some import & some (most) do not. A significant percentage of those that do import have errors.

For example, on 2/23, I played 10 SNG's; only 5 imported. I played mostly DON's.

I'm aware that Cake hand histories can be incomplete, ambiguous or poorly formatted; and that it's difficult to get them to import without errors. But in the past, HEM has been able to at least get most of them into the database, albeit with errors (some minor, many major, usually around hero's last played hand). But, I could replay them for some educational value.

One potential problem I see is that if you disconnect, Cake creates a new hand history, but with a different file name. For example,

'HH20100214 $10 NLH Double-up T7808914', becomes
    'HH20100214 Tournament Table 1 T7808914'.

SUPPORT: If you need more Cake hand histories that won't import, please let me know and how many. I won't send any unless I hear from Support because it would take some time to sort through those that did import versus those that did not. And, you may have enough already.

Regards,
    fly fisher

Please send some in. We do not need a lot of examples, especially if it requires much effort on your part. If you could find 5 or 10 that would be plenty. Please zip and email the problem hand histories, with a link to this thread, and your forum name, to support@holdemmanager.com

Default Tournament import failure

Hello,

I'm also having trouble with the Cake tournament hands importing correctly.
    What I do till there is a solution is manually editing them (it's a time consuming task if you play many DoN's).

What I've noticed is even if you do edit them manually they won't show the correct numbers in the graph. It's like I never even edited them.
    Also some of the tourneys are marked as grey since there is no finish position and they are "unfinished". But I manually edit their finishing position but it still is marked as grey.

Why is this?

You need to set the "finished flag" with the manual edit too.

Will there be support for at least the importing of the buyin and places on Cake for at least ROI and $won stats?

Depends on the informations in the handhistory file. We need to look at it and try to figure it out. Can't give you more details at the moment.