Creating Notes stops for no reason - Page 6
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
    No direction but to trust the final destination

try file->settings->database settings->force single threaded note merging and see if that helps. If not, please submit a log file
    ^^

I have same problem now. NC stops halfway through my db. I have reset notes several times but same thing happens each time. Anybody else have this problem??

Quote Originally Posted by MikeHunt View Post
    I have same problem now. NC stops halfway through my db. I have reset notes several times but same thing happens each time. Anybody else have this problem??
    Dunno if that is helpful, but i had those problems with nc a lot (i have a very large db and the larger it was the slower nc was running/causing problems) and since i run hm2 on a new notebook with 2 SSD's in RAID0 and more RAM notecaddy runs fine and creates notes more than 50times faster than before... So imo faster hardware is the solution

Thanks but I have already invested in a very powerful machine because of NC. It has been running fine for a long time but suddenly I am having problems with NC stopping. And it is not because auto import is running or anything like that.

It could not only be the hardware... had this problem too a year ago and after changing Mainboard, Ram, CPU, SSD I had this problem again... I changed my Windows Version and from than I had no Problem.... you see that there are more reasons to get this "stop"

It could also be that your DB got corrupted. You can try to create a new database and import hands from last week or so from your HM2Archive folder and see if the note creation goes through successfully.

Yeah, I know...we can all spend countless hours trying all sorts of stuff and I do. But it would be nice to hear Notecaddys take on this

No direction but to trust the final destination

There's a lot of things that have to go right and only 1 that needs to go wrong. If you're doing a lot of customizations, modifications, enhancements then there's no single answer to this kind of issue
    NoteCaddy Manual | Coaching Packs | Blog
    NoteCaddy experts: a.k.aAlso, Catalyst_Kh, Derders, karstenkloss, scoobediah (NoteCaddy Edge)