Nothing showing under reports
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Nothing showing under reports

Hi, when I click on Report its just a blank. Holdem manager loads the hands when I choose a player but its just empty when the loading is completed. I have taken off the filters. I have tried changing players and networks for the choosen player but nothing happens. It used to work before...

Please follow the solutions in this FAQ to see if this resolves the issue:
    http://hm2faq.holdemmanager.com/ques...curate+reports

If that doesn't help please tell us what poker site/game type these hands are from and the version number of HM2 you are running.

I have tried that and reinstalled HM2. The hands are imported and the hud is working. Active sessions and opponent sheets are working just fine its only the reports that is completely empty only a blank page. It loads when I change players then nothing showing, so everything seems fine but then its just a blank page... Everything is just gray. I have tried changeing More reports also then it loads for a few seconds but still only background color showing.

Hope I explained it clear enough.

Former HM Support DogNamedBluff's Avatar

Please close HM2 and delete the REPORTS folder in:

7: C:\Users\username\AppData\Roaming\HoldemManager\
    You must show both hidden files and check unhide system files. See this: How to show hidden files in Windows 7

XP: C:\Documents and Settings\User_name\Application Data\HoldemManager
    For showing hidden files and unhide system files, see this: Microsoft Corporation

Then restart HM2

Quote Originally Posted by Jormaskontor View Post
    I have tried that and reinstalled HM2. The hands are imported and the hud is working. Active sessions and opponent sheets are working just fine its only the reports that is completely empty only a blank page. It loads when I change players then nothing showing, so everything seems fine but then its just a blank page... Everything is just gray. I have tried changeing More reports also then it loads for a few seconds but still only background color showing.

Hope I explained it clear enough.
    Click the tab 'more reports' -> 'tournaments' this should re-open the tournament tab so you can view them

Hope this helps

same problem with cash reports,but solution with delete folder and reinstall don't help.

Did you update to 6745?
    Participate in the Beta release of the newest Hold'em Manager version: HM Cloud. Sign-up HERE.

If you would like to leave some feedback to help us improve the quality of the solutions, and/or the support quality you received, - you can do this here

Quote Originally Posted by Imprez View Post
    same problem with cash reports,but solution with delete folder and reinstall don't help.
    Same problem, but after i change filtres and what reports i want to see hm2 crashes.

When there is a crash, please sent your full log.txt file, located in the following folder to hm2support@holdemmanager.com:

Windows 7: C:\Users\{username}\AppData\Roaming\HoldemManager\

XP: c:\documents and settings\{username}\appdata\HoldemManager
    Participate in the Beta release of the newest Hold'em Manager version: HM Cloud. Sign-up HERE.

If you would like to leave some feedback to help us improve the quality of the solutions, and/or the support quality you received, - you can do this here

I am having the exact same problem. At first after installing HM everything worked fine, but after a while the reports tab were blank, and there is no way to get it to work again. Running 6745 version. Everything else works, its just the reports tab thats blank.