Group player analysis

Default Group player analysis

Will it be possible to analyze more players at once? Like for example I have got multiple 50/6 (with similar stats) players in my database and I'd like to analyze them because usually when I apply more specific filters no hands or a very small sample of hands appears

Hi,
    This would most likely be an over generalization of the different types of players.
    Are there any specific situations that you were thinking of this being helpful?

To for example determine the likely donking range of a passive 50/6 with similar agg and donk stats on a given board or how much does correlate the betsize with the strength of the hand. Sure usually it is gonna be over-generalization but there are a handful of situations where this can be used especially when you are up against similar thinking donk opponents against which you don't have a significant hand sample in order to develop reads

You can find the players through the opponents tab> Summaries by filtering for VPIP, hands and game type. Then you can add them to an Alias and run reports and filters on them in order to analyze their tendencies.

How do I assign players to an alias?

Select a player dropdown, it has EDIT alias option. There you can create a new alias and pick the players that will be in it. Sometime in the future, you will be able to add players to an existing alias straight from the Oponents summary tab by right clicking like it was possible in HEM1.