(Pokerstars)Scanner can't open tables, problems w/ player lists

Default (Pokerstars)Scanner can't open tables, problems w/ player lists

Okay, I basically have two problems here: The first is that when I tell the table scanner to open a table (using any method), the table scanner takes control of the Lobby, the highlighted row appears to scroll down through the entire list, but the scanner fails to open a table. I have been using the scanner anyway, since all I have to do is arrange all the tables according to name and find the table I need manually (very time consuming though).

The second problem is that the player lists on some tables (there doesn't appear to be a pattern) show players that aren't actually there. If I rescan the tables again to update the player lists, the scanner will continue to show players that aren't there. I'm not sure if it's an updating interval problem that's entirely server-side or what, but it has become a problem for me, as I need to get 12-15 tables up and usually waste some amount of time each session trying to make sure that the scanner isn't lying to me about the players at each table. I just want to be able to double-click and join, you know?

I've tried using both lobby skins, I am using XP, and I have the beta 41 update.

Quote Originally Posted by Superchimp8 View Post
    The second problem is that the player lists on some tables (there doesn't appear to be a pattern) show players that aren't actually there. If I rescan the tables again to update the player lists, the scanner will continue to show players that aren't there. I'm not sure if it's an updating interval problem that's entirely server-side or what, but it has become a problem for me, as I need to get 12-15 tables up and usually waste some amount of time each session trying to make sure that the scanner isn't lying to me about the players at each table. I just want to be able to double-click and join, you know?
    Same thing =(

Default Fixed the open table problem :)

I looked around again and someone mentioned making sure the text size is set to medium in the lobby "view" settings. So now I'm just having a problem with updated player lists.

I just purchased TableScanner and am dealing with same issue as far as it not updating the players at the table. Also, my custom filters do not work half the time. I am not happy so far.

Quote Originally Posted by TierTier View Post
    Also, my custom filters do not work half the time. I am not happy so far.
    Can you show an example screenshot where it's clear to see that the filter doesn't work as supposed to?

We will soon fix ther serverside playerlists...

Default Thank you

Thanks for the reply. Looking forward to a more recently updated server-side player list. Here's something I've been doing as a temporary fix though, if anyone is concerned. If you use the client-side scan, the lists tend to be updated. It's not great, since it takes upwards of a minute or so to scan a single stakes/structure, but when you do receive the player lists, they tend to be entirely up to date relative to the time each particular table was scanned. Only problem is, since it takes a bit to do the client-side scan, sometimes players have left tables before the full scan completes. It is a little better though, from what I've seen this past week.

Quote Originally Posted by Superchimp8 View Post
    Thanks for the reply. Looking forward to a more recently updated server-side player list.
    We will get a new server environment set up by the end of november.
    Then we can offer a more recently updated server list.