HUD Columns - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: HUD Columns

Quote Originally Posted by entropy01 View Post
    Names are coming up full still with decimal at one or two
    Then you are not editing the proper hud config file and/or your Use For: tab settings are wrong. If you confuse the settings on the use for tab it will revert tot he default HUD. And if you have multiple HUDs you must Choose Configuration before you edit the HUD.

http://www.holdemmanager.net/faq/afm...aspx?faqid=135

and the persons cards to my left are still appearing in the chat box.
    And you cant right-click drag it to a new place? Does it not come out of the chat box? Or does it appear there again?

Please attach your prefs.xml file from C:\Program Files\RVG Software\Holdem Manager\Config folder. If your extensions are off you'll just see a file called prefs. To attach it to a thread in the forums, look below the post reply button when you start a new thread and you'll see a manage attachments button. Click this and attach the file.

After I take a look at the prefs file we can schedule a support session if necessary, but I am gone most of the day tomorrow.

Quote Originally Posted by fozzy71 View Post
    Then you are not editing the proper hud config file and/or your Use For: tab settings are wrong. If you confuse the settings on the use for tab it will revert tot he default HUD. And if you have multiple HUDs you must Choose Configuration before you edit the HUD.

http://www.holdemmanager.net/faq/afm...aspx?faqid=135

And you cant right-click drag it to a new place? Does it not come out of the chat box? Or does it appear there again?

Please attach your prefs.xml file from C:\Program Files\RVG Software\Holdem Manager\Config folder. If your extensions are off you'll just see a file called prefs. To attach it to a thread in the forums, look below the post reply button when you start a new thread and you'll see a manage attachments button. Click this and attach the file.

After I take a look at the prefs file we can schedule a support session if necessary, but I am gone most of the day tomorrow.
    fixed the abbreviations...
    when I go to move the hole cards to the player to my left they disappear again when I hover over them. I attached the file...if you want you can maybe just tell me what to try and edit and i can play around with it until we can schedule something. Thanks so much for your help!

Holdem Manager Support & HUD Guru Mike chops's Avatar

Table prefs->Card Aligment mode. Move the cards to the right places and then switch the mode off.

Quote Originally Posted by Mike chops View Post
    Table prefs->Card Aligment mode. Move the cards to the right places and then switch the mode off.
    I tried that....many, many times.

Holdem Manager Support & HUD Guru Mike chops's Avatar

In that case I'd delete pospref.txt from the config folder and start again.

Quote Originally Posted by Mike chops View Post
    In that case I'd delete pospref.txt from the config folder and start again.
    I tried that originally...but since I viewed Fozzy's post about the prefs.xml....I tried editing the seat that HEM set for me by default for sixmax (in this case)...I COULD try deleting pospref.txt, then see if it happens...if not...delete pospref.txt and choose another seat....over and over until hopefully, it doesn't happen anymore and I can actually see everyone's mucked cards.