HM1 additional hud filters problem

Default HM1 additional hud filters problem

Hello

I have a problem with additional hud filters.I can't filter by date.I want to see in my hud just my last month hands, but no matter what number I insert there allways, in the hud I have all time hands.

I also checked this problem with 2 friends of mine and none of them has this problem, just me.

I have windows 7.

Can someone help me on this please?

Which Operating System, Firewall, and Anti-Virus are you using?

Please update to the latest beta - http://www.holdemmanager.com/Downloads/HmUpdate.exe

For W7 and Vista you must set \holdem manager\dbcontrolpanel.exe, holdemmanager.exe and hmhud.exe are started as administrator. Run the windows explorer and navigate to your Holdemmanager installation directory. Right click the executables and select properties... then select "Run as admin"from the compatibility tab.

Add exceptions to the windows firewall for holdemmanager.exe and hmhud.exe, even if the firewall is turned off. If you have a 3rd party firewall, do the equivalent or uninstall it temporarily.

Make sure your video card drivers and windows auto updates are fully updated. Run a manual Windows Update and install all updates, including all .net framework updates./

Turn off User Account Control: How to Disable and Turn Off UAC in Windows 7 « My Digital Life

--

On which site were most of these hands played?
    Participate in the Beta release of the newest Hold'em Manager version: HM Cloud. Sign-up HERE.

If you would like to leave some feedback to help us improve the quality of the solutions, and/or the support quality you received, - you can do this here

Hello

I'm using Windows 7 ultimate, antivirus nod32 and no firewall.

I made all those things you mentioned there but nothing changed.

I'm playing @ ongame network, also my friends.

Close HM, backup and then delete your holdemmanager.config file from your C:\program files(x86)\rvg software\holdem manager\config folder(or something similar depending on your installation). It may be just called holdemmanager if you've extensions turned off. Restart Holdemmanager - it will display some messages/warnings and a new holdemmanager.config file with default settings is generated. After successful start reconfigure your Auto-import settings and test.

Hi RDB

I did that, and more: uninstalled hem and deleted all it's roots, from program files, from user/app/data/local and roaming, everything I found on my hdd.Nothing changed, when I select 1 month there the hud still it is the same as for 2 months.

Regards

set the date formatting of your computer to M/d/yyyy (and not to European default d/M/yyyy) with regional settings English (United States)

Are you replaying hands in the replayer to test this the last #months filter, or actually playing a session?
    If you set it to last 2 months, and you find a player you've played in the last 2-12 months (but you haven't played against him in the last 2 months), will it still show ALL his hands?
    Participate in the Beta release of the newest Hold'em Manager version: HM Cloud. Sign-up HERE.

If you would like to leave some feedback to help us improve the quality of the solutions, and/or the support quality you received, - you can do this here

Yes, I use replayer to test the last #months filter.

I changed the time format and still nothing.

I have hands from december.If I leave default 12 month there it shows to me 54k hands.If I set 2 the same amount.If I set 1 month, nothing changes, so the same 54k.

Try playing an actual session.
    The last #months filter doesn't work in the replayer.

Then why for my friends does work?

Try creating a new database, and reimport your hands: Options--> Database Management--> Connect--> Create New Database--> (set it as default)--> Start HoldemManager