Help needed defining late position

Default Help needed defining late position

Hello,
    I just purchased note caddy premium and have success making quite a few definitions so far, but I am having trouble trying to figure out how to define late position in the manner in which I prefer.

I like to define positions using the style detailed in the following graph: http://crushthegame.com/wp-content/u...ositionPic.png

Basically I want to include the button no matter how many players are dealt, and to include the cutoff when 9 or 10 players are dealt. Is this possible? The only way I can think to do it would be to have two separate definitions - 1 for when it is 9 or 10 handed, and one for every other time.

Thanks!

No direction but to trust the final destination

Two definitions is definitely the way to go here. I wish it were easier but sometimes it isn't

That's fine! Note Caddy is opening up so many opportunities, it is hard to complain about having to shift how you view things a little bit in order to accomodate the program. I feel like it is paying for itself already, and I have only had it a few days.

I have one last question though. Is it possible to make a hud stat which averages two or more other stats? If so I could effectively do what I am aiming for anyway.

I have a feeling this isn't possible, but figured I may as well ask. If not, I'd like to suggest it as a feature that could be useful in future releases.

No direction but to trust the final destination

This hadn't been requested yet but it's something I've wanted to do. It's not as easy as it sounds to make it understandable and the thread (and reality) of being overwhelmed with support requests is, unfortunately, something that has prevented NC from getting new features recently

Thanks for the quick replys! I thought about just trying to figure out how to make it work for a day or two before bothering anybody, and am glad I just went ahead and put the idea out there instead of wasting time like that.

I went ahead and added the request to the feature request thread, with a more detailed description of exactly what I would like to be able to accomplish. Hopefully it happens eventually.

I added both stats to my hud in this case, so it really wasn't an inconvenience once I fully understood the confines of the definitions. I can definitely think of at least a few more situations where I will have to use multiple definitions to get the info I am looking for though, so it would be a pretty sweet addition.
    Last edited by astroid0; 03-03-2012 at 01:59 AM.