all filter hands not showing up???

Default all filter hands not showing up???

i have a opponent i have 600K hands against. trying to see some basic stats. i set my user defined postion to EP filter to open and its on show 250 hands. This works. Try 1000 hands this works. Go to the all hands filter it only returns 1 hand.

Is this a known problem or is there something i need to change. Thx

Also this happens with every filter i run when i try and show all.

Participate in the Beta release of the newest Hold'em Manager version: HM Cloud. Sign-up HERE.

If you would like to leave some feedback to help us improve the quality of the solutions, and/or the support quality you received, - you can do this here

no this did not work.

also not a big deal but still a bug. if i have filter to show last 250 and run it. it shows last 250. then when i switch to show last 1000 it doesn't say i need to refresh but i do anyways and still only shows last 250. so what i do is just filter to say 4b(it then says i need a refresh) the last 1000 then it will work when i go back to 3b filter it will again ask to refresh and will work. nothing major just annoying.

Hi.

This is a known issue and it has been documented in detail and provided to the developers to resolve. While I do not have a specific date for when this issue will be resolved, we are putting out updates regularly.

The assigned internal ticket # on this issue is HM-4097. We will often release builds on a limited basis, only in the forums for a few days first, so please check back on this thread http://forums.holdemmanager.com/hm2-releases/ for that ticket #.

If you would like to be notified by email please send us an email to HM2support@holdemmanager.com with the subject line "Notify Me When HM-4097 Is Resolved". We have assigned someone to search for these subject lines after each release, so this should ensure you get notified after this fix has been released.