HUD doesn't show stats for some players

Default HUD doesn't show stats for some players

Hi, there are certain players which everytime I start a session, the HUD says I have no stats on them, even though I have tons with them actually.

It only happens for 2 players that I've noticed so far, but may happen for more.

Is there any solution for that?

On which site?
    Do these players have unusual names?

For PokerStars, if a player has a !@#$%^&*()_, etc symbol in his name we're aware of this issue and are working on a fix.
    If you play at a different site, email us a handhistory to hm2support@holdemmanager.com
    Participate in the Beta release of the newest Hold'em Manager version: HM Cloud. Sign-up HERE.

If you would like to leave some feedback to help us improve the quality of the solutions, and/or the support quality you received, - you can do this here

I play on Pokerstars, yeah. The names don't have any special symbols in.

A friend of mine said that his used to do it to a certain player on HEM1 too.

Thanks in advance.

Does the player name has a word like: "Fold, Check, Bet in it"
    Just email us a handhistory of a game where a player has no HUD to support@holdemmanager.com
    Participate in the Beta release of the newest Hold'em Manager version: HM Cloud. Sign-up HERE.

If you would like to leave some feedback to help us improve the quality of the solutions, and/or the support quality you received, - you can do this here

No it doesn't, it's just a standard name with no special characters or words .

The HUD shows up but shows I have 0 hands with them, even though in reality I have at least 10-15k with each of them.

Ok i'll send an email now.

Thanks

Try creating a new empty database: Options--> Database Management--> Connect--> Create New Database--> (set it as default)--> Start HoldemManager and reimport the hands from the archive folder.

Question

Quote Originally Posted by Patvs View Post
    On which site?
    Do these players have unusual names?

For PokerStars, if a player has a !@#$%^&*()_, etc symbol in his name we're aware of this issue and are working on a fix.
    If you play at a different site, email us a handhistory to hm2support@holdemmanager.com
    Hi, my problem is exactly this. There is one player, who has an ¡ and ! symbol in his nickname and HUD won't show any hands played with him even there are plenty of them. Did you work out this issue yet?
    Thank you for your reply.

HM1 this is a known issue.

HM2: it should already be fixed in http://www.holdemmanager.com/Downloa...AutoUpdate.exe