Pokerstars Zoom HUD Support - Page 3
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Patvs View Post
    HM2 will be updated on tuesday.

Zoom support will be added to HM1 after that.
    Brilliant! Try to force people to upgrade to that buggy junk called HM2 by implying that HM1 will only be second rate support, then screw it up even on HM2. Nice!

Quote Originally Posted by russb View Post
    Brilliant! Try to force people to upgrade to that buggy junk called HM2 by implying that HM1 will only be second rate support, then screw it up even on HM2. Nice!
    This! I was one of your biggest supporters. I loved HEM1 every moment I used it. Zoom came out and I was forced to upgrade to HEM2 because you said HEM1 isnt a priority when it comes to Zoom support.

I hate HEM2, its slow, its ugly and very buggy.
    And there is no Zoom support 5 days after release, meanwhile PT has a working hud.

Disgusted by this $60 ripoff.

Quote Originally Posted by Sharkament View Post
    This! I was one of your biggest supporters. I loved HEM1 every moment I used it. Zoom came out and I was forced to upgrade to HEM2 because you said HEM1 isnt a priority when it comes to Zoom support.

And there is no Zoom support 5 days after release, meanwhile PT has a working hud.

Yep me too, and because of this I'm currently trying out PT3 + 4. GJ.

Quote Originally Posted by Sharkament View Post

I agree. I have been waiting for HM2 to improve since I first bought it over 3 months ago and it still feels like buggy beta software not working right.

On my side, can't see any hand imported from 10NL Zoom. I just select the files, but do not see anything in the report. It say that the files have been imported, but 0 hand imported.

Can it be because I am still using the 30 days free trial?

Quote Originally Posted by MaskedManQC View Post
    On my side, can't see any hand imported from 10NL Zoom. I just select the files, but do not see anything in the report. It say that the files have been imported, but 0 hand imported.

Can it be because I am still using the 30 days free trial?

Zoom hands can already be imported. Update to: HM2: http://www.holdemmanager.com/Downloa...2.0.0.6470.exe
    (if you have a crash with 6470, downgrade to http://www.holdemmanager.com/Downloa...AutoUpdate.exe, and wait for a 6476+ update)
    Participate in the Beta release of the newest Hold'em Manager version: HM Cloud. Sign-up HERE.

If you would like to leave some feedback to help us improve the quality of the solutions, and/or the support quality you received, - you can do this here

I feel I must add my two cents as well.

A loyal HM1 user...I've had nothing but problems with HM2 and everytime I use it it freezes my machine. It is essentially unusable despite a teamviewer session.

Don't despise your HM1 users...we've been around a long time and most of us love the product...with or without Zoom...but preferably with...and soon...like this week, please.

Hi!
    Installed new update (6483) today. After update HM2 didnīt import zoom-hands. Downgraded to 6470 and everything worked again.

I've been using HEM1 for 2years and - fortunately - bought a separate HEM2 license. Last weak I issued a refund request beacause HEM2 unstable and buggy as hell. And now ZOOM PLO100 is out and I write this post durning downloading PT3 60 day trial.

I think U guys screwed this up, easily can be an epic mistake.

Regards,
    an ex loyal cusomer

I've been disappointed with HM2 since I bought it in many ways, also being loyal HM1 customer for a long time before. Now though I have bought PT3 and am happily using it while trying the beta of PT4 and having used all these extensively I find the beta of PT4 feels more stable, coherent and actually usable than HM2 which has been released for months now. It is my impression that the HEM company throws too much effort and money into marketing rather than fixing, updating and improving the product.

Also ex loyal customer