Tourney hands imported into cash DB

Default Tourney hands imported into cash DB

Hi...I played a tournament today and some of those hands have been imported into my cash database...Is there a way i can delete the hands from one session as all my stats are now messed up. Thanks

Which version are you using? On 1.06.03, you cant delete some of your own hands right now. From which site are those hands?

I am using 1.06.01e and the hands were from pacific...cheers!

Yeah this was fixed in a release since then. If you update to http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloa...ate1.06.03.exe it will allow you to delete hands and also prevent it from happening in the future.

Semi Delete to free space: http://208.109.95.123/faq/afmviewfaq.aspx?faqid=107

Full Delete which you need to do and the reimport the hands: http://208.109.95.123/faq/afmviewfaq.aspx?faqid=152
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    We welcome any feedback on any solutions we provide, this helps us to provide better quality solutions in the future.

I found the hands that needed to be deleted and it said it was sucessful however the hands are still there...I have tried relaunching HM but no joy! Any ideas? Thanks

You cant delete hands with 1.06.03 right now, sorry

Your right Fabio i forgot about that. Its fixed in the Beta version though if your really anxious to delete them right away or you can wait for a stable release which will be released soon http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloa...03betawhud.exe
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    We welcome any feedback on any solutions we provide, this helps us to provide better quality solutions in the future.

Hi! I seem to have messed everything up...I tried installing the latest beta but i stupidly didnt close HM...There were loads of error messages so i did a system restore and I thought that had worked as i could open HM and everything looked ok...So I installed the unstable version again and went to play...All the hands are importing but the only stats that are showing are the little note stars or each player and the last 3 hands from the table...should i do a system restore again? I didn't try the hud last time I did it. Thanks

Check HUD Options -> Player preferences for your stats