Displaying last hand on table on Winamax.fr

Default Displaying last hand on table on Winamax.fr

I dont know if this was reported before but I am experiencing problems trying to recall the last hand from the HUD in HM2 release 6309 when playing on winamax.fr.
    Actually, when I try to click on the final pot size (in the table sats box) from the previous hand to recall the previous hand on the table, cards are showing but it is usually wrong and very erratic: sometimes nothing, sometimes same old cards for 50 hands, sometimes another hand...
    Weirdly instant showing is usually good...and I have no problem with HM1....
    Any idea?

This is a known bug, which should be fixed in the next update.
    Do you have the same issue when -instead of clicking on the pot size- you click on the name of the player who won that pot?
    Participate in the Beta release of the newest Hold'em Manager version: HM Cloud. Sign-up HERE.

If you would like to leave some feedback to help us improve the quality of the solutions, and/or the support quality you received, - you can do this here

Thanks for the answer...!
    So I checked tonight and when i click on the name of the player who won the pot I have no card at all appearing on the table (never...) but the hand viewer coming...!
    Hope that helps !

Yes, thanks, all feedback helps!

The previously assigned internal ticket # on this issue is HM-3548. We will often release builds on a limited basis, only in the forums for a few days first, so please check back on this thread http://forums.holdemmanager.com/hm2-releases/ for that ticket #.

If you would like to be notified when this is fixed, please email hm2support@holdemmnger.com and in the subject line put "Notify Me When HM-3548 Is Resolved". We have assigned someone to search for these subject lines after each release, so this should ensure you get notified after this fix has been released.

Release 6384: Bug is still there....

Release 6483: Bug is still there.... Any idea when it will be fixed?

The status of the bugticket is it should be fixed in the 6491+ builds, but I can't test this (I never had this issue to begin with)

I'll sent you a build so you can try it.
    Participate in the Beta release of the newest Hold'em Manager version: HM Cloud. Sign-up HERE.

If you would like to leave some feedback to help us improve the quality of the solutions, and/or the support quality you received, - you can do this here

I received your private message.
    Great! I will have a look asap and let you know !
    Thanks !

So... the test did work great thus I guess it will be released pretty soon !
    Cool !

( http://www.holdemmanager.com/Downloa...2.0.0.6526.exe ) I can now publicly post the latest update.