NC only takes notes for the last ~4k out of 51k hands in my DB.

Default NC only takes notes for the last ~4k out of 51k hands in my DB.

Hi,

I have the latest versions of NC Premium and HEM2.

When I reset the notes and start processing them from scratch NC takes zero notes for the first ~47k hands in my database and it suddenly starts taking notes normally taking ~8500 notes for the last ~4k hands in my database.

As far as I know there should be no difference between the hands, all are played on the same pc on the same site (PKR)

Any ideas?

Thanks!

P.S. Turning off turbo hand grabber makes no difference aside from the slower processing.

Sounds like you may have purged hand histories at some point. The stats and hand count remain in the database but the actual hand histories are gone and cannot be processed therefor. If you still have the original hand histories in a directory you have the option in Notecaddy to generate those (tools > create notes from hand history) and see if that does it.

Quote Originally Posted by hundenapf@gmail.com View Post
    Sounds like you may have purged hand histories at some point. The stats and hand count remain in the database but the actual hand histories are gone and cannot be processed therefor. If you still have the original hand histories in a directory you have the option in Notecaddy to generate those (tools > create notes from hand history) and see if that does it.
    I do not think this is the case here, I do not remember purging my DB and I can also see all off the ~51k hands within any of the HEM2 reports.

Plus NC takes exactly the same time per hand processing the hands that generate notes and those that do not, if there were not actual hands to be processed I assume it wouldn't take much time on them.

Thank you for your response.

No direction but to trust the final destination

IIRC correctly there is a bug fix that hasn't gone into HM2 yet for PKR. You can try it out by downloading http://www.assaultware.com/NoteCaddy.latest.zip

Just extract that file to c:\program files (x86)\holdem manager 2

If it still fails you should take a quick peek at the file notecaddy errors.txt in C:\Users\{YourWindowsLogin}\AppData\Roaming\Holdem Manager

If that is filled with errors then you could facilitate the fixing of any lingering but by exporting your hands and then sending them to support@notecaddy.com

Hands will be deleted immediately when no longer needed

Quote Originally Posted by sreticentv View Post
    IIRC correctly there is a bug fix that hasn't gone into HM2 yet for PKR. You can try it out by downloading http://www.assaultware.com/NoteCaddy.latest.zip
    That took care of the problem, thanks!