is there a way to have "table stats" show up as the default, and double click=overall

Default is there a way to have "table stats" show up as the default, and double click=overall

wondering if i can reverse the way it is now?

hud options--> config properties--> turn on use session stats
    Participate in the Beta release of the newest Hold'em Manager version: HM Cloud. Sign-up HERE.

If you would like to leave some feedback to help us improve the quality of the solutions, and/or the support quality you received, - you can do this here

Quote Originally Posted by Patvs View Post
    hud options--> config properties--> turn on use session stats
    i cant see config properties under hud options?

also is there a way to change the auto import frequency to every 15 seconds instead of every 5 no matter what i do i cant get hem import to stop clipping my cpu usage when i get to a certain # of tables, would like to be able to play more though obv

Sorry, hud options--> config properties--> turn on use session stats is for HM2.

For HM1, it's not possible to show session stats as the default.

To change the auto import frequency, edit the HoldemMananager/Config/HoldemManager.config file and edit the
    Code:
    setting name="AutoImportTimerDuration">5</setting
    Participate in the Beta release of the newest Hold'em Manager version: HM Cloud. Sign-up HERE.

If you would like to leave some feedback to help us improve the quality of the solutions, and/or the support quality you received, - you can do this here

Quote Originally Posted by Patvs View Post
    Sorry, hud options--> config properties--> turn on use session stats is for HM2.

For HM1, it's not possible to show session stats as the default.
    thank you for your help

i just wanna say though that i do wish you guys would keep adding features to hem 1, i understand from your end it doesnt make much sense as theres no continued revenue stream and you would like to have people upgrade but theres no amt of features you could have in hem 2 that would cause me to upgrade yet, i expected and i think correctly so that there would be a great many bugs and tweaks you guys would have to deal with before hem2 was as stable as you ultimately got the original to be and i spent far too much time dealing with that already (ill let all your other guinea pigs work out the kinks for several months before i upgrade)

what you guys should do is just ask for what the product (well supported) is really worth which is an annual fee and when hem 3 rolls out id be dissappointed if it wasnt intended as the "final" hem version and if it wasnt priced as a 12 month subscription instead of a 1 time fee thats going to inevitably leave you guys w/o revenue to support ongoing support and development

ciao

Unique HM2 features: did you watch
    http://www.holdemmanager.com/Downloa...oduction-3.wmv