Prima Network - Problem with HUD hands - Page 3
Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Hilips View Post
    What?

Fist of all, sit at 4 tables at Microgaming, play 20 hands. BOOOOOM, reproduced.

Second:

This was reported before, (see first page) and ignored (my opinion obv) as another handfull of bugs at Microgaming. I made a video about this bug, sent to support and support acknowledged and reproduce it (have it in my mail) and still nothing.
    I just don't understand what's happening. It looks like nobody knows what the others are doing.

HM2 Shark Tank Member

i digged a little bit and this bug was reported on 9 of December 2011, here: http://forums.holdemmanager.com/bug-...mall-bugs.html
    None of the bugs in that thread are fixed btw.

Then again on 7 of February 2012: http://forums.holdemmanager.com/bug-...tml#post928941

And again on 19 of February: http://forums.holdemmanager.com/bug-...hud-hands.html
    Last edited by Hilips; 03-07-2012 at 10:23 AM.

Guys i not surprised your angry, just to clarify we did reproduce this internally but the lack of communication was simply because several microgaming bugs were reported with this same ticket, most of which were fixed and some we had issues reproducing but eventually got fixed, it looks like your bug either got fixed and since has been broken again or was overlooked as fixed but that is neither here nor there as the bug isnt fixed now. To be honest we handled the ticket badly internally and were taken steps to improve this. Ill get this particular bug assigned to its own ticket so this can be tracked better and to make sure it wont be overlooked.

I also should have made sure these issues weren't overlooked for so long as they were brought to my attention before and i did push for several of them to be fixed in that ticket but i obviously dropped the ball on this issue.

I have our testers looking at the bugs you reported, ill put together a report tomorrow and get all or most of those issues on the developers next milestone list, we have an internal release already in testing, unfortunately its unlikely your issues will make that build simply because the release is almost ready to go and holding for this would delay lots of other fixes for other people but i will do my best to get most or all of them in the next release. When i say most i mean any we can reproduce, it has to be taken into consideration that when a developer cant reproduce an issue it makes it extremely difficult to fix as if we cant see where the problem is we cant check where in the code the problem so we can take guesses but its a bit of needle in a haystack scenario, as long as its reproducible well get them all taken care of including your bug.

I do sincerely apologize, things are hectic but it isn't an excuse and well try and be more on top of issues like this and like i said we have made some changes internally to make sure we handle things better, that doesn't mean everyone's issues are going to be fixed right away but well be more organized in making sure important bugs aren't overlooked for this long.

HM2 Shark Tank Member

Quote Originally Posted by morny View Post
    Guys i not surprised your angry, just to clarify we did reproduce this internally but the lack of communication was simply because several microgaming bugs were reported with this same ticket, most of which were fixed and some we had issues reproducing but eventually got fixed, it looks like your bug either got fixed and since has been broken again or was overlooked as fixed but that is neither here nor there as the bug isnt fixed now. To be honest we handled the ticket badly internally and were taken steps to improve this. Ill get this particular bug assigned to its own ticket so this can be tracked better and to make sure it wont be overlooked.
    No they weren't morny.

I have reported the majority of the HM2 bugs at Microgaming since 27 of July, just check my threads or check with fozzy. Or with ubrsky (sorry, never remember your username), he made at least two teamviewer sessions last year to see this bugs, sent me at least 2-3 builds for me to test with no sucess.

There is this bug ITT since December, there is another one regarding the prefered seating since October that was fixed 60 days later but introduced again in the next build and broken since then (+4 months - wtf?).

Then there is another one, when the HUD takes 10 hands to show up at the tables. Probably related with the size of the gameshitory.dat file.

There is another one where the HUD it's slow to change from total stats to session stats at anonymous tables, when we have a "bunch" of hands on that player on the DB.

And another handfull that i reported but don't know if they are only realated to Microgaming/are not related to Microgaming at all.

All this bugs are reported in the forum, and recently fozzy asked me to make a video of each one of them and i have made at least 6 that i have sent to him/mail support.

All this 6 videos were received by support and all reproduced by them, at least that's what they told me.

So, there is no problem reproducing them like you said. It's a shame that this bugs/problems that are related to a small network are not treated like if they were on Pokerstars. The costumers pay the same price for HM2, no matter were they play.

Anyway, tks for coming here and taking your time to reply.

I didnt mean your issues were fixed, what i meant was the bug started with 1 bug, then a bunch more were added, as they all got marked off as fixed the original bug was overlooked. Ill have a full report for you in a couple of hours on all your bugs you bumped

Ok i went back through a bunch of your recent posts and compiled then all here for easy tracking, i will be making a big push to get all of these fixed asap and although i dont think it will be possible to get them all fixed for the next release giving there is probably 20 bugs mentioned well try and get the majority of them done and quickly followup with the remaining ones. I will update this thread on next release to indicate which were fixed or not

- When editing the HUD in live play (Settings -> Edit) the Apply button has the same efect as the Save, it will save and close the window. Works as it should if we go trugh the tracker (HUD Options).
    HM-2801

- HUD Options: Uncheking "Settings/HUD select" will prevent the hand viewer to popup
    If you click on the player name in the last 3 pots overlayed on the table you get the settings dialog and can click "hand history" to see the popup. Is this still an issue for you?

- HUD HH Viewer On Top Of Everything
    HM-4287

- In play HH viewer: Doesn't refresh the hands if open.
    HM-4344

- Overhang: It doesn't matter if i set it to 100/200/500/1000/wtv, the dark windows will in fact correspond to the value but when moving the panels it NEVER let me move from the SAME point.
    I need some more details on this, screenshots etc as im not understanding this completely

- HUD Options: Can't remove stats with double click on the "Display Stats" tab, but can on other tabs (the add with double click works too)
    This looks to be fixed, let me know if this isnt the case

- Restarting HM2 in a middle of session will reset all the HUD session stats to zero. Not sure if bug or feature, but since its not how HM1 works and it worse this way... i am inclined to say it's a bug.
    This also should be fixed

- Table Manager OR the HUD OR both, not sure which, doesn't show the correct number of hands played. They don't match by a loooong margin.
    HM-4240 which also is the same bug as the stats not showing the correct amounts when multitabling

- It doesn't matter what the time i put on the "Archieve hand history files older then", HM2 will move the Gamehistory.dat immediately when i close the poker client. I have it set to 1440 minutes.
    There was a fix put for this a few days after you reported, please let me know if its still an issue

http://forums.holdemmanager.com/gene...hh-viewer.html
    HM-4345
    I have written an improvement request to allow changing of card sizes as there is conflicting opinions on what sizes people want so allowing to choose seems like a good option, also requested to change the cards for dark font so dont have gray on gray and finally that the hand viewer resizes to the full size of the hand history to avoid scrolling like HM1 did

http://forums.holdemmanager.com/bug-...sh-6413-a.html
    Unfortunately the log doesnt contain the exception and the .net exception doesnt really narrow things down, can you add to that bug with details of when this seems to happen, is it random or reproducible and how often and also next time it happens please attach the log directly after the crash and before restarting HM2

http://forums.holdemmanager.com/bug-...eferences.html
    HM-4223

http://forums.holdemmanager.com/bug-...al-points.html
    HM-4234

http://forums.holdemmanager.com/bug-...nce-issue.html
    HM-3542

http://forums.holdemmanager.com/bug-...ow-change.html
    HM-4259

http://forums.holdemmanager.com/bug-...r-sit-out.html
    HM-4241

http://forums.holdemmanager.com/bug-...d-problem.html
    HM-4286

HM2 Shark Tank Member

Wow, tks.

I will reply for each of the bugs inside your quote bellow.

Anyway, i understand that some bugs have higher priority than others, just because i am anoyng as hell it doesn't mean i want/expect all the bugs i reported to be fixed before others. The ones i find critical to be fixed, because i think they are important to play and they were reported last year, are:

- HUD Seating Preferences - HM-4223: It shows the HUD panels in the wrong players for X hands when using the preferred seating options (works fine when not).
    - The one in this thread: It's critical to know our own image at any table.
    - Any kind of crash

The majority of the other bugs are small things, or they were reported recently and can wait imo.

I have seen the hud, while multi-tabling, take exactly 10 hands to show up on a new open table. I haven't reported this anywhere, i think, because this is probably related to any of the other bugs or it was just because of the size of the gamehistory.dat file. Have to check on that later.

Sorry btuga to hijack your thread.

Quote Originally Posted by morny View Post
    Ok i went back through a bunch of your recent posts and compiled then all here for easy tracking, i will be making a big push to get all of these fixed asap and although i dont think it will be possible to get them all fixed for the next release giving there is probably 20 bugs mentioned well try and get the majority of them done and quickly followup with the remaining ones. I will update this thread on next release to indicate which were fixed or not

- HUD Options: Uncheking "Settings/HUD select" will prevent the hand viewer to popup
    If you click on the player name in the last 3 pots overlayed on the table you get the settings dialog and can click "hand history" to see the popup. Is this still an issue for you?

It's a matter of personal preference, or i'm just to used to HM1. I like to use only one "last pot winner", since i play with miniview where the space is precious, and i prefer to click on the last winner to open the HH viewer directly.

Anyway in the mean while i learned if i set the "pot winners" to 2 i can get to the HH viewer clicking the last pot, and clicking the first popup to the settings.

It's not an issue anymore.

- Overhang: It doesn't matter if i set it to 100/200/500/1000/wtv, the dark windows will in fact correspond to the value but when moving the panels it NEVER let me move from the SAME point.
    I need some more details on this, screenshots etc as im not understanding this completely

This was fixed.

- HUD Options: Can't remove stats with double click on the "Display Stats" tab, but can on other tabs (the add with double click works too)
    This looks to be fixed, let me know if this isnt the case

Fixed.

- Restarting HM2 in a middle of session will reset all the HUD session stats to zero. Not sure if bug or feature, but since its not how HM1 works and it worse this way... i am inclined to say it's a bug.
    This also should be fixed

Haven't look into that, it's something that isn't very common to happen (restarting HM in a middle of a session).

- It doesn't matter what the time i put on the "Archieve hand history files older then", HM2 will move the Gamehistory.dat immediately when i close the poker client. I have it set to 1440 minutes.
    There was a fix put for this a few days after you reported, please let me know if its still an issue

Was told, if i remember correctly, that this was not supposed to work for Microgaming so i didn't look into that anymore.

http://forums.holdemmanager.com/gene...hh-viewer.html
    HM-4345
    I have written an improvement request to allow changing of card sizes as there is conflicting opinions on what sizes people want so allowing to choose seems like a good option, also requested to change the cards for dark font so dont have gray on gray and finally that the hand viewer resizes to the full size of the hand history to avoid scrolling like HM1 did

Like.

When i said, grey on grey i was actually talking about the text fonts (they are "dark white"/greyish i guess).

Having the option to edit the sizes/colors is even better, it pleases everyone.

http://forums.holdemmanager.com/bug-...sh-6413-a.html
    Unfortunately the log doesnt contain the exception and the .net exception doesnt really narrow things down, can you add to that bug with details of when this seems to happen, is it random or reproducible and how often and also next time it happens please attach the log directly after the crash and before restarting HM2

I'll try to reproduce it.
    Last edited by Hilips; 03-09-2012 at 11:24 AM.

No problem Hilips. And by the way thanks for the pressure.

Morny...I'm really happy to see that you haven't answered to my email.....

I will forward this to Morny to bring his attention to this thread.