Prima Network - Problem with HUD hands
Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast

Default Prima Network - Problem with HUD hands

Hi, I've been playing at the Prima (Microgaming) Network, for the last 2 weeks.

I normally play 4 tables at a time. Here is an example of whats happening:

semttuloaxh.jpg

I started to play in the table against the villain that has 128 hands - The villain with the greenbox HUD.

So why does my own HUD shows that I have played 216 hands at this table, if I only played 128???

I think he is grabbing hands from the other tables, so now I can't know how I'm playing.

Do the other tables have the same name, and this unique name is written to the handhistories?

Dbl left click on player to switch to session stats.
    Dbl right click to reset session.

During a session (4-tabling) will the number of hands of the hero--> go up 4x as fast: i.e. 216 means you've played 54 hands on this table? Was the opponent (128 hands) also multitabling and at your other tables?
    Participate in the Beta release of the newest Hold'em Manager version: HM Cloud. Sign-up HERE.

If you would like to leave some feedback to help us improve the quality of the solutions, and/or the support quality you received, - you can do this here

Quote Originally Posted by Patvs View Post
    Do the other tables have the same name, and this unique name is written to the handhistories?

Dbl left click on player to switch to session stats.
    Dbl right click to reset session.

During a session (4-tabling) will the number of hands of the hero--> go up 4x as fast: i.e. 216 means you've played 54 hands on this table? Was the opponent (128 hands) also multitabling and at your other tables?
    The tables don't have the same name.

I'm going to try those left/right clicks but that's no solution to the problem.

The villain wasn't multitable, was just playing that table, and we started at the same time. When I took the printscreen I had like 350 hands played...128 in that table and the rest in the other tables.

Do you have the same issue playing at a different pokersite?
    Participate in the Beta release of the newest Hold'em Manager version: HM Cloud. Sign-up HERE.

If you would like to leave some feedback to help us improve the quality of the solutions, and/or the support quality you received, - you can do this here

Do you have the same issue playing at a different pokersite?
    No.

Dbl left click on player to switch to session stats - Doesn't change the number of hands. So it assumes that those hands have been played in that table..

I've just noticed that for each hand played, it adds two/three to the HUD. So each hand is counting one, two or three times.

You really need to fix this. It influences my game, because I don't have acess to my table image.

This is a major bug imo...

HM2 Shark Tank Member

Patvs, this bug was reported here 2 weeks ago: http://forums.holdemmanager.com/bug-...tml#post928941

How is this not a known bug by the support?

This is a known bug, HM-2780.
    The confusion was the bug started with having no HUD stats--> so when the session stats did appear on the tables, the initial response was the bug was fixed. Fozzy reopened the bug, with the help of the post you made in the other thread.

This is a known bug, HM-2780.
    The confusion was the bug started with having no HUD stats--> so when the session stats did appear on the tables, the initial response was the bug was fixed. Fozzy reopened the bug, with the help of the post you made in the other thread.
    It's happening with ongame too.

You must fix it soon. This is a major bug. I've been playing with this "disadvantage" and it's hard to continue like this.
    Last edited by btugalover; 02-24-2012 at 09:06 AM.

bump!