No more HUD stats in replayer?

Default No more HUD stats in replayer?

Title pretty much says it - HEM works fine when playing, but all of a sudden stopped displaying the HUD in the replayer window. I'm 99% sure I haven't changed any options at all - the only thing I've done is change my screen name, which really shouldn't affect anything...

1) Are you starting import and HUD when HM2 starts or manually?

2) You need to assign the HUD in site options in HUD Options.
    What site are you playing on? Are you using preferred seat?
    Please export your HUD's in HUD Options.
    Then delete the prefs file in the config folder in
    7: C:\Users\{username}\AppData\Roaming\HoldemManager\
    Showing hidden files and sytem files and folders: How to show hidden files in Windows 7
    XP: C:\Documents and Settings\User_name\Application Data\HoldemManager
    Showing hidden files and sytem files and folders: Microsoft Corporation

Please reinstall Microsoft .NET Framework -
    http://hm2faq.holdemmanager.com/ques...p+Instructions

Import your HUD's again.
    Set your seating preferences to match the site's seating preferences.
    If there is none:
    set it to "-" for the right HUD and site for each game type/# of players.
    Open one table, make sure positions line up.
    Click settings on the summary HUD on the table, find the HUD name, click Use for all

I am using HM1.
    I am not using a preferred seat.
    I am playing on Party Poker.
    I start import manually when I start playing - whether I have started import or not, the stats do not show up any more in the replayer. They were working fine up to a few days ago and I haven't changed anything except maybe a Windows update.
    As stated, it works perfectly fine on the tables, just nothing in the replayer window.

Participate in the Beta release of the newest Hold'em Manager version: HM Cloud. Sign-up HERE.

If you would like to leave some feedback to help us improve the quality of the solutions, and/or the support quality you received, - you can do this here

Quote Originally Posted by Patvs View Post
    OK that update didn't do anything. Any other ideas? I also tried a response I saw in a similar thread about deleting 2 lines from the config file and restarting - that didn't work either. Any other ideas?

Update to: http://www.holdemmanager.com/Downloa...-04May2012.exe

Go to hud options--> player preferences--> use for tab
    Make sure they're no overlapping/conflicting settings between the HUD configurations.

For example: you're making changes to a HUD configuration assigned to PokerStars, but the "default" HUD is assigned to "any site" ("any site" will include PokerStars/and the replayer, so then this HUD will be shown instead of the HUD configuration you're making changes to)
    Participate in the Beta release of the newest Hold'em Manager version: HM Cloud. Sign-up HERE.

If you would like to leave some feedback to help us improve the quality of the solutions, and/or the support quality you received, - you can do this here

Still no dice with the update.
    As for the "use for" settings - which I definitely didn't change in any way from when it was working - I have the default one set with no checkboxes for some random site that I don't use like everleaf and the one that I want is set with all checkboxes and for "any site"
    Any chance this is windows- related? I use windows 7....

Which Firewall, and Anti-Virus are you using?
    Windows 7 is updated to Service Pack 1?

Turn off User Account Control: http://www.mydigitallife.info/2008/1...-in-windows-7/

For W7 and Vista you must set \holdem manager\dbcontrolpanel.exe, holdemmanager.exe and hmhud.exe are started as administrator. Run the windows explorer and navigate to your Holdemmanager installation directory. Right click the executables and select properties... then select "Run as admin" from the compatibility tab.

Add exceptions to the windows firewall for holdemmanager.exe and hmhud.exe, even if the firewall is turned off. If you have a 3rd party firewall, do the equivalent or uninstall it temporarily.

Make sure your video card drivers and windows auto updates are fully updated. Run a manual Windows Update and install all updates, including all .net framework updates./

UAC is off and has been for years - this run as admin thing is enabled too. Pretty sure we had to do that years ago to get HM working in the first place.
    I am using a Microsoft Security Essentials firewall and, when disabled, nothing changes.
    Windows 7 is updated.
    Video card drivers are updated too.
    I don't really see how any of this would explain how the hud would work in-game but not in the replayer, but I guess I'm willing to try whatever else you have to offer.

Try a reinstall with the full installer @ http://www.holdemmanager.com/Downloa...ager_Setup.exe

(export your HUD FIRST, as the full installer will reset everything back to default)