Hand Evaluation with HM2

Question Hand Evaluation with HM2

Hi!

I have some problem with the HM2. Could you help me?

1. I would like to see more stats there. How can i config them?
    statshf.png

2. It would be nice i my and Notecaddy notes could copied in the Clipboard too. Is it possieble?
    3. How could i set the default format to Pokerstrategy? Its very frustrating to set it every time. :S
    setdefault.png

4. It would be nice if i could copy my adjusted formated hand history from there. Is it possible?
    copystats.png

Please take a look at the pictures for more details.

Ps.: I'm sorry for my bad grammar.

Former HM Support DogNamedBluff's Avatar

1. I would like to see more stats there. How can i config them?
    This can not be configured. It is only meant to show the most basic of stats. If you want to view other stats see the opponents HUD's, the Reports or the Opponents Tab for a more in depth analysis.

2. It would be nice i my and Notecaddy notes could copied in the Clipboard too. Is it possieble?
    This is a feature which is on the list to address.
    While I do not have a specific date for when this feature might be added, we are putting out updates regularly.

The assigned internal ticket # on this issue is hm-4173. We will often release builds on a limited basis, only in the forums for a few days first, so please check back on this thread http://forums.holdemmanager.com/hm2-releases/ for that ticket #.

If you want to be notified when it is added, please send an email to support@holdemmanager.com and include "Notify Me When hm-4173 Is Resolved" in the subject line and body of the email.

3. How could i set the default format to Pokerstrategy? Its very frustrating to set it every time. :S
    This is a feature which is on the list to address.
    While I do not have a specific date for when this feature might be added, we are putting out updates regularly.

The assigned internal ticket # on this issue is hm-4181. We will often release builds on a limited basis, only in the forums for a few days first, so please check back on this thread http://forums.holdemmanager.com/hm2-releases/ for that ticket #.

If you want to be notified when it is added, please send an email to support@holdemmanager.com and include "Notify Me When hm-4181 Is Resolved" in the subject line and body of the email.

4. It would be nice if i could copy my adjusted formated hand history from there. Is it possible?
    This is not possible. Please use the export to clipboard option for this.