Problem restoring Database
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Problem restoring Database

HI
    I reinstalled holdem yesterday and when I restored the database no hands were shown, i tried clearing the filters, choosing other nicks but nothing works. I deleted it and tried again still the same problem.

When I choose another nick in the bottom right corner the amount of hands is displayed for every nick but still no hands are shown in any of the reports. When I change between different nicks its like holdem doesnt load any of the hands.

When I check the db-manager the database size is shown and the amount of players.
    Something I noticed is that in windows the DB size is 182mb but when its imported in holdem its 900mb??

cheers

bump

Quote Originally Posted by immesan View Post
    bump

bump

Am I using invisible mode???? what do I need to do to get a reply....I have the HM1 , HM2 ., Leakbuster...and NONE is currently working I cant even frckn register SOOOOO HELP ME OUT at least give me an answer...nice customer service

bump

bump
    bumpleibump

bumpleibump
    smile your on candid camera...i dont know why this is being ignored...MORNY are you out there?

On which site were these hands played?
    Try creating a new database: import the original handhistories from your archive folder.
    Participate in the Beta release of the newest Hold'em Manager version: HM Cloud. Sign-up HERE.

If you would like to leave some feedback to help us improve the quality of the solutions, and/or the support quality you received, - you can do this here

Quote Originally Posted by Patvs View Post
    On which site were these hands played?
    Try creating a new database: import the original handhistories from your archive folder.
    HI
    On three different sites , BOSS (opoker) Ongame (goalwin) and Prima (nordicbet)...I had some issue with .net I get an error message and some times the HM freezes , so I tried format c: reinstalling everything so I dont have the original HH (the problem with .net framework remained) .

When I search for a nick it comes up and the # of hands for each player but it doesnt get displayed holdem does not count the hands when it starts. The Ongame and Boss hands are from the old HM1 DB

anyways sorry for spamming and being so impatient...

cheers
    Last edited by immesan; 02-19-2012 at 06:55 AM.

Im trying to switch back to HM1 but when I tried i got the following error message :

"AN error occured while updating your DB (Tourney Number) ERROR 42P01: Relation "playerhandstourneykeycolumns" does not exist Please close down programs acessing the database and relauch Holdem Manager"

Where can I see what programs are accessing the db so I can close them down in order to get HM1 to open??