HUD stats explained

Default HUD stats explained

Hi there,
    I am new to using Holdem Manager HUD (or any HUD), but not to poker and I have a setup (pictures in Word-file) from HM1 that I would like to use. However, it seems to me that almost all stat names have been changed. Where do I find a 1-1 translation between the two ?
    Also, how do I see if the stats are expressed as percentages or number of hands ?
    Thanks,
    Per

Former HM Support DogNamedBluff's Avatar

Please the the FAQ on HM2 HUD stats to find that answers to your questions. Almost every stat is explained there. Here is the link: HUD Stats Explained

Have already seen that, but it doesn't tell me what I need. A conversion between HM1 stats and HM2 stats. When you make so many changes I would expect someone to have a conversion sheet between the previous and the current stat names.

Conversion sheet will be released in a future update of the FAQ.

Most stats are in percentages.
    Except agrression factor stats and most of the stats in the Misc category.

For now, if you can't find a HM1 stat--> post in this thread, and we can show you what it's called in HM2.
    Example: Cold Call 4bet (HM1)---> TOT Call vs 2+ Raisers (HM2)
    Participate in the Beta release of the newest Hold'em Manager version: HM Cloud. Sign-up HERE.

If you would like to leave some feedback to help us improve the quality of the solutions, and/or the support quality you received, - you can do this here

Quote Originally Posted by Patvs View Post
    Conversion sheet will be released in a future update of the FAQ.

Most stats are in percentages.
    Except agrression factor stats and most of the stats in the Misc category.

For now, if you can't find a HM1 stat--> post in this thread, and we can show you what it's called in HM2.
    Example: Cold Call 4bet (HM1)---> TOT Call vs 2+ Raisers (HM2)
    I finally got my HUD working but still not totally sure about the conversion of stats from HM1 to HM2. Can you confirm this:

HM1 HM2
    Hands Total Hands
    VPIP TOT VPIP
    Preflop raise TOT PFR
    HU Limp call SB Limp-Call HU
    HU Limp fold SB Limp-Fold HU
    3-Bet TOT 3Bet
    Fold to 3-bet TOT Fold to 3bet
    SB Preflop raise SB PFR
    Fold to flop CB Flop fold to CB
    Fold to turn CB Turn fold to CB
    Flop CB Flop CBet
    Turn CB Turn CBet
    Flop agg factor Flop AF
    Turn agg factor Turn AF
    River agg factor River AF

I expect this to be correct, but I really would have liked a conversion table. I think there are way too many abbreviation/name changes, i.e. not two are the same anymore. A pity for such a fine product.

That looks correct.
    Participate in the Beta release of the newest Hold'em Manager version: HM Cloud. Sign-up HERE.

If you would like to leave some feedback to help us improve the quality of the solutions, and/or the support quality you received, - you can do this here

I know it's not my thread but I think the title is relevant enough to ask a question about stats in here instead of creating another one.

So here it is. What's the difference between Postflop Aggression% (wich is (bets+raises)/(bets+raises+calls+checks+folds) right?) and Freeplay Aggression% ?

Quote Originally Posted by zaerdy View Post
    I know it's not my thread but I think the title is relevant enough to ask a question about stats in here instead of creating another one.

So here it is. What's the difference between Postflop Aggression% (wich is (bets+raises)/(bets+raises+calls+checks+folds) right?) and Freeplay Aggression% ?
    - Postflop Aggression %: Pct of streets where player has either bet or raised. Any combination of bet and raises made per street will count as a single succesful opportunity.
    - Freeplay Agression %: Pct of time where player has either bet or raised on any postflop street in limped pot.

Quote Originally Posted by fozzy71 View Post
    - Postflop Aggression %: Pct of streets where player has either bet or raised. Any combination of bet and raises made per street will count as a single succesful opportunity.
    - Freeplay Agression %: Pct of time where player has either bet or raised on any postflop street in limped pot.
    Thank you. And what's the name of the aggression stats calculated this way (bets+raises)/(bets+raises+calls+checks+folds) ?

That looks like a PT4 formula. We do not calculate all of our stats quite the same way as they do but PostFlop Aggression Percentage is going to be the one most like that formula you posted. See this post for more info - http://forums.holdemmanager.com/1056...ml#post2031931