Problems setting up HEM

Default Problems setting up HEM

Hi,

I bought HEM a couple months ago , couldn't get it setup so asked I for refund (got it back). Now i bought it again today (fullversion) and i am still running into the same problem where my hands wont properly import (on stars). I know nothing about programs other than that if they don't work i get rid of them. I play professionally right now and i want someone here to guide me through my problems on teamviewer/skype. If not i will refund again. I don't have time to waste reading through pages of instructions.

please pm me for skype info/email or whatever. I don't wanna post my info on this public forum.

thanks

cubfan2238

It sounds like you just need to update to the latest beta version and reimport the missed hands that were having errors.

Please update to the latest beta - http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloads/HmBetaUpdate.exe

To get all your missed hands imported

1) Right-Click your Desktop > New > Folder.
    2) Go to your \HMArchive folder - To verify the path, go to Options > Configure Auto Import Folders > Edit > Archive Folder: _________.
    3) Open that folder and copy the hands (folders of hands) you think it has missed. The archive should be organized by \Month\DayOfMonth (example: D:\HMArchive\2009\07\31). Also get any hand files that are in your \poker site\hand history folder.
    4) Paste them into your new desktop folder > HM > Import From Folder.

If you still need help Please email me at fozzy@holdemmanager.net so we can schedule a Teamviewer session. Download the Teamviewer Quick Support Module - http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloads/TeamViewerQS.exe. It does not need to be installed, as it can run directly from your Desktop/Directory. Please let me know what time zone you are in and what time/days are convenient for you.